LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheap Pretty Sissy Baby Things in Regular Stores

I'm often on the lookout for pretty girly things, or babyish sissy things that I can wear around the house and as PJs. I don't like to shop in specialty stores for this kind of stuff because a tiny amount of creativity will yield something pretty for less money. I find that Old Navy often has great sales on their stuff and then every other week knocks another 30-40% off. I found a pink sleep romper there for $10 yesterday. I went through their "Tops" section online and saw a bunch of pretty ruffle sleeve and peplum designs, in lots of different sizes for a max of $30. I'll watch the sales because I won't pay that and will see what I can get for half of that plus 30-40% off.

To be girlish, it souhld have a meaningful skirt for a bottom

Not unless you really need them. Besides, pink-tint lenses are practical-use items in certain cases. Also, these are accessories, not definitive and with or without them, a not-too-trilly skirt/dress/babydoll is definitive as Little Girl

If you need them, you need them, When I am out and about, I have to wear high-impact glasses due to a corneal transplant

Pink Alice Bands, they can be had for next to nothing

• 4 weeks later...

I find a lot of cute baby pj's at JC Penny. If you look in there pj section with a little imagination you can make a cute baby outfit. I recently baught 2 pj's and had had my favorite seamstress make the long pj bottoms into some cute diaper covers w/lace. very comfy and in cotton to. But I also do love lace baby dolls.