LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• 2 weeks later...

I have nothing against the idea, it might even be useful for people experiencing writers block to try a different prompt out. I can't remember if I posted it but I think I would be interesting to get a couple of writers from the site to try to write basically the same story. A good way to see the differences in their writing styles.

• 1 month later...

I actually like the idea of this. For short stories or something similar. But, it should be handled very carefully as personalias said, this could turn into a requests topic and I don't think anyone wants that. (Though it may not be a bad idea to have a place for that. That way we don't have people requesting stories where they shouldn't be).

That's my two cents.

On 3/21/2016 at 9:02 PM, Personalias said:

Writing "the same story" if done poorly would be like "Everyone write a book report on the same book and present it in class."

I suppose anyone could propose a prompt and if people want to try it they can. Then it would become a requests area... There doesnt seem to be a good solution. Maybe some kind of random topic generator :P

3 minutes ago, abdl5622 said:

That would be very interesting. But, as for the requests, shouldn't there be a place for that as well. Like there own topic or something, with rules and such. It would cut down on the number of random requests people get.

Well, if someone really wanted, maybe they could try to start a story requests thread.

24 minutes ago, abdl5622 said:

How would that work? Like two stories with characters interacting between them, because different chapters might cause issues in radical shifts in writing styles.

It'd probably have to be a finished product and not a seat of the pants serial.