Downgrading

Sephy

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sephy

• Anon17a

Rin cuddled with him on the couch a little.

Soon Trish and Ren got back. "We're home!" She said

"Naughty baby. You're already so messy." Hana said as she removed his diaper and soiled clothes and started to rinse him off in the tub

Tai cried into his auntie for a few moment. He heard his mommy's voice and quickly started to smile again. He climbed down to the floor and crawled to her. Once he at her feet he reached to be held. He was still crying, but he was overjoyed and no longer sad.

Ren went to his sister and gave her a kiss and a hug. "It's good to see you big sis. How was our little angel?"

Haru giggled joyfully as he was being washed.

Trish took him in her arms and held him tight. "Oh baby boy. I have missed you so much."

Rin smiled as she hugged Ren. "RenRen!" She said and cuddled him. "He's been alright."

Hana continued to shower him in the tub and soon got him wrapped in a fluffy towel.

Tai kissed his mommy repeatedly. He was so happy to see her again

Ren hugged his sister. He did always enjoy his big sister's loving nature. He has always had the support of his twin whenever he needed it. "How about you? You doing okay?"

Haru giggled as he enjoyed the warm towel. "Thank you sissy"

Trish held him tight and gave him just as many kisses. "How are you, my sweet Tai?" She asked

Rin nodded as she cuddled with her twin some more. "I've been doing okay. Did you enjoy your holiday, RenRen?" She asked.

Hana smiled and kissed his nose. "You're welcome. Now let's get you dressed." She cooed as she took his hand and lead him to the bedroom

"Oh Tai Tai. Mommy's here now. It's okay." Trish said as she held him tight and rocked him a little.

"That's good to know." Rin said as she nuzzled her brother a little.

Hana got Haru into a clean diaper and some fresh clothes and then kissed his cheeks.

Tai started to smile, but still had tears in his eyes.

Ren held his sister for awhile and kissed her head. "Would you like to stay here tonight with me? Like old times?"

Haru giggled as he held his sister close.