LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Diapers Storefront in Atlanta Georgia.

Hey Everyone I made a post on Ageplay Atlanta, And I am about to post a poll on what brand and what diapers from that brand that everyone would like. Guys what we truly want is for ABDL people to not be afraid to come into a store to purchase there diapers. I walk into a cvs or walgreens hoping one day that I walk into one of there stores hoping to find some rearz or ABU diapers and don't have to be afraid to be judged. The Diaper depot in atlanta,ga wants people like us to be able to be open about being ABDL and not have to worry about what people think about us, but instead what we think about being ABDL. So please just give it a chance, I promises you that we are diffrent and we will do the best we can to make your purchase the best it possibly can be.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2016 at 2:24 PM, daddyeric91 said:

Hey Everyone I made a post on Ageplay Atlanta, And I am about to post a poll on what brand and what diapers from that brand that everyone would like. Guys what we truly want is for ABDL people to not be afraid to come into a store to purchase there diapers. I walk into a cvs or walgreens hoping one day that I walk into one of there stores hoping to find some rearz or ABU diapers and don't have to be afraid to be judged. The Diaper depot in atlanta,ga wants people like us to be able to be open about being ABDL and not have to worry about what people think about us, but instead what we think about being ABDL. So please just give it a chance, I promises you that we are diffrent and we will do the best we can to make your purchase the best it possibly can be.

Hey everyone, Sorry I havent responded, I mostly post on fetlife under AGEplay Atlanta. If you walk in the store they only care transquility products for now. She is currently talking to bambino and to start carrying bellis soon and even safari diapers. Abuniverse she is going to start with probably little paws and SDKs. If you call to the store and tell helen that you want to order some abenas they ussally are there the very next day and you can pick them up. And please guys talk to helen she wants to know more about what she

I live near Atlanta. Would love to visit the diaper depot if it is worth while. Does she have any plastic pants? What is her best diaper?

Whenever I wear a disposable I usually wear plastic pants over them. Makes them much more secure. Although I mostly wear diapers at night and they are cloth with plastic pants.

Some times day time diapers are needed and are throw away.

9 hours ago, bedwetter bobby said:

I live near Atlanta. Would love to visit the diaper depot if it is worth while. Does she have any plastic pants? What is her best diaper?

Whenever I wear a disposable I usually wear plastic pants over them. Makes them much more secure. Although I mostly wear diapers at night and they are cloth with plastic pants.

Some times day time diapers are needed and are throw away.

• 1 month later...

Well to update this post, Diaper Depot in ATL, Ga now carrys ABUniverse products and abena Products. Helen who runs the store is a very sweet woman and a very understanding person. I went there about 2 hours ago and picked up a case of lil paws and space.

On 5/7/2016 at 10:44 PM, daddyeric91 said:

Well to update this post, Diaper Depot in ATL, Ga now carrys ABUniverse products and abena Products. Helen who runs the store is a very sweet woman and a very understanding person. I went there about 2 hours ago and picked up a case of lil paws and space.

Are those on her display shelves or am I going to need to ask for them?

They are displayed in there store lol, This store is putting them on display for anyone ABDL or not to buy, The owner is the sweetest person you will meet. she is very open minded. When you walk in they are to the right

On 5/11/2016 at 10:20 PM, daddyeric91 said:

They are displayed in there store lol, This store is putting them on display for anyone ABDL or not to buy, The owner is the sweetest person you will meet. she is very open minded. When you walk in they are to the right

• 2 weeks later...