LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kind of confused

No one will bash you.

You sound pretty much in the same place as I am. Like you want a switch so you could turn yourself female or male whenever you wanted?

I also feel like I have a prominent female side that is nonetheless overpowered by my male side. I've only just started exploring this myself, but there are many others who feel in some way confused about their gender. You could well be "Gender Fluid" which means that sometimes you feel very male and other times you feel very female, rather than just being at one end of the spectrum. There are many others out there that feel similarly so don't feel like you are the only one!

In regards to your girlfriend, the earlier in the relationship you can tell her your "secrets" the better the chance of a positive reaction. If you feel like you can and that she would be OK with it, I would suggest letting her know how you feel. If not then you will have to decide if you can keep this stuff hidden from her throughout your potential relationship.

• Like 2

Nothing at all wrong with feeling as each of you feel. I'd say allow yourself to explore; and actually most of you have expressed where your preference lies. There are some transsexuals who just hate cross-dressers but I suspect it's from knowing pervs who happened to be cross-dressers. So go for it. ...whatever "it" is. But don't feel it's all or nothing. I know a cross-dresser whose wife is totally supportive to the point of her telling her husband it would be ok to go full time. He said no, he identifies definitely as male but has a female part of him he needs to express now and then. He's very happy with that.

Some things are possible and some are not. I know that with me I have to explore my thoughts and see if what I think and feel is what I envision it as being B) I just gotta know :P But often I kind of 'dip my toe in the water' first just to see a little further along the path. After that I may decide to jump in or I may not but I can't leave too many unresolved thoughts behind or it depresses me. And I sure don't need that <_<

Normal is what you are, and everyone else is different so everyone else must be abnormal, right? :roflmao: We're all freaks so just embrace your freakiness and go on with life. And if you should meet a person who claims to be normal you already know they are lying <_< Worst of all are the people who strive to be "normal" because they are not being themselves- they are trying to be someone they are not :bash:

• 3 months later...