LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how can I tell my husband I want him to be my daddy?

How can I tell my husband I want him to be my daddy? He knows I wear diapers, mostly at night and such....but I want to extend this further and don't know how to tell him without grossing him out or turning him away

It would probably be best to bring up the subject naturally, such as when you are wearing diapers or such and just tell him you were thinking about something. Be honest with him as far as what it would mean for you and your relationship to have that intimacy not only as husband and wife, but as daddy and baby girl. Don't make it sound like an ultimatum. Give him the room to make his own decision, but give him reasons why. You can never be guaranteed he will agree, but nothing ventured nothing gained. I wish you the best of luck and hope he says yes :)

I will say this, guys are generally more open about fetishes, and accepting. If he already accepts diapers, that tells me he is not some mean, crazy redneck. So I bet he will be willing to try it. I also think asking a Man to be a Daddy is a heck of a lot easier then asking a woman to be a Mommy..... You will need to define some parameters, and if he decides its not something he is crazy about accept limitations.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...