LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Perfect Diaper room scent if you are looking for some....

Perfect Diaper room scent if you are looking for some....

My wife sells *Scentsy* and she actually ordered some for me as a gift and I have to say WOW and love you pumkin for warming my heart by thinking about me and my love for 1970s Pampers.

Just like opening a box of Pampers back in the 1970s' A TRUE baby powder smell. As well as Attends were in the early 80s with the large poly bag when they were packaged flat.

If anyone is wanting any let me know I can get you in touch with the scent and an order.

IMG_7337 - Copy.JPG

Just like opening a box of Pampers back in the 1970s' A TRUE baby powder smell. As well as Attends were in the early 80s with the large poly bag when they were packaged flat. Two cubes in a candle warmer infiltrate the whole house (1200 sq ft)... Pretty nice!

My wife wrote me and said: As long as the ABDL group treats me with respect

On 3/2/2016 at 8:40 AM, Dartplayerinwvc said:

My wife does not sell on amazon but thanks for posting that higher price

Oh so sorry, I didn't read that right about your wife selling it. I thought she just found you some. Glad the price was higher :)

Sorry for the late reply - I lost my eyesight in my left eye for several days due to MS symptoms and got it back thanks to MS technology and now going through meds - steriod treatments that restored it - glad everyone liked this - I had my candle warmer on going through this and well I hope more people enjoy it as I do.. now after several IV infusions and MRI's and spinal taps... we shall see if it is infact MS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...