LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello everybody! I am new to this site but I love it so far! :D

I just wanted to ask you guys something.. does your daddy/mommy/caregiver/other change your messy diapers? Are they into it or do they just do it because you want them too? Ive only messed a few times because I hate the cleanup. I would love to have a daddy that would want to change me but at the same time, I feel like id be too embarrassed to let them.. does/did anyone else feel like this?

My partner is fine with me messing my nappy. But she doesn't want anything to do with the clean up, that is all for me :lol:

Likewise, I am happy for her to (though she doesn't) if I don't have to deal with it.

It's not as easy as it seems to just straight up tell your partner about your fetish Spiderman. But I guess I kinda screwed myself for not saying anything for 5+ years I guess I just made it all that much harder

• Like 1

Hi PeePri:
I'm incontinent and have, for the most part, kept that a secret from everyone except close friends and family. I hated diapers when I was a kid and never liked having my diapers changed by anyone. But by the time I had learned how to change myself I had also learned how to keep myself mostly clean and dry.

That said, while I prefer changing my own diapers, two of my former girlfriends didn't really mind changing a dirty diaper but the process was not really geared to be pleasurable or interactive. More like this is something that needs to be done and we'll "Do It By The Numbers".

For me, while diapers are necessary, I've grown to love the feeling of wearing diapers all the time and I think it would be a lot of fun to explore those feelings with a like-minded person like you (if I were thirty or forty years younger). I personally would love changing a messy diaper if the lady wearing that diaper was enjoying herself. I would, however, be struggling to keep myself Detached enough to get the job done... But I'll just have to file those thoughts away in my "Special Fantasy" section...

So peeprincessx3 do you have a boyfriend? If so does he know about your AB lifestyle? If he does is he into it with you except for changing a messy diaper? Just curious if you have any tips from a girls perspective on how I can tell my girlfriend about my DL life style

I'm strictly DL so have no interests in being changed. I once met another Diaper Lover and we met up and he changed my diaper but I found the whole process boring and the diaper wasn't put on very tight like when I do it myself.

Hi pee princess!

I've changed a messy diaper or two before for previous little girls. It's not always the best experience but I do it because I like having little girls mess and promote it, plus it's a wonderfully intimate experience between two people and i enjoy the feeling of

My first time getting a messy diaper changed as an adult was a lil embarrassing, but honestly that made it that much more exciting for me, and my Daddy at the time was really awesome about it and made it an experience I'll never forget :)

I do have a boyfriend and he knows that im a little. He tries his best to be "daddy" for me but thats the thing; he does it to make me happy, hes not really into it.. /:

• 2 weeks later...

I was in a relationship that eventually turned into a marriage. I had told her early on that I was into wearing and using diapers. She reluctantly asked if I pooped in them so I lied and said I only pee in them. I got her to wear a couple of times and pee in them usually while drunk. One day while she was out I had gone to bed after ingesting a bottle of magnesium citrate. I woke suddenly to an overwhelming urge to poop so I grabbed a cigarette and headed downstairs to my favorite spot for the event. However the urge was so strong that when I reached the bottom of the stairs I stopped and pushed out what must've been the largest single mess I've ever made. I then went out front, had my cigarette then headed back up to clean off. The mess was so large and soupy that I ended up leaving the diaper in the sink open while I showered. As I was showering, I heard someone coming up the stairs, then the bedroom, then the bathroom door opened. She was beggining to say something when she suddenly stopped and left the bathroom shutting the door behind her. I realized the cat was out of the bag and felt mortified. She said " I thought you just peed in them" After that I didn't want to wear around her anymore and the marriage ended shortly after for other reasons that may have had something to do with that. Also I was a selfish drunk with no ambition and her career was just taking off. Anyway, I made sure I never lied about anything I did with a diaper again with my next serious relationship that also happened to turn into a marriage.

18 hours ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

"I was in a relationship that eventually turned into a marriage. I had told her early on that I was into wearing and using diapers. She reluctantly asked if I pooped in them so I lied and said I only pee in them. I got her to wear a couple of times and pee in them usually while drunk. [...] I realized the cat was out of the bag and felt mortified. She said " I thought you just peed in them" After that I didn't want to wear around her anymore and the marriage ended shortly after for other reasons that may have had something to do with that. Also I was a selfish drunk with no ambition and her career was just taking off. Anyway, I made sure I never lied about anything I did with a diaper again with my next serious relationship that also happened to turn into a marriage."

I think there are a few morals to your story, although they were hard-learned by you:

1.) Before you get into a serious relationship with anyone,

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...