LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weak bulbocavernosus muscle = lose of erections?

• 6 months later...

I also experienced something similar. I don't entirely blame trying to become a bed wetter at all, but yes it makes a difference. It took over a year or so but I achieved wetting about 2 or 3 nights a week. I did realize that my erections weren't as hard or full. I've started kegels for the same muscles I spent all that time trying to relax. It seems to come back quickly.

On 2016-09-28 at 8:32 AM, stevewet said:

I am a nightly bedwetter and have little or no erections now.

Do you think there's a connection? I'd be interested in knowing. Libido decreases with age for most guys but I'm not sure about the impact of loss of bladder control. I sleep alone now and have for several years so I tend to blame my decreased sex drive on that. Being wet used to stimulate me but more often these days its just more work to clean up in the morning. I woke up wet this morning and pulled of my wet underpants and shifted over to the dry side of the bed and got up to shower after a couple more hours of sleep. And now I'm doing laundry. There's nothing erotic about it these days it seems.

• 4 weeks later...

Unlike the others in this thread I can give you a diagnosis tommorow as I'm sleeping at a certain hotel tonight , that is providing I'm not half baked from all the drug residue in the room.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I used Muse penile suppository, for a number of years for ED, it comes in this little applicator that goes a little into the urethra, you then press a button that deposits this little ( like the size of a grain of rice) pellet that dissolves during fore play , and you will have a good useable erection in time for the main event. They work very well and are easier than shots with zero risk of Pria Pismo from the injection or the pill.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk