LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To tuck or not to tuck that is the question

Baby Claudia

Every time I tuck I end up getting excited and it's uncomfortable and it also makes it harder to wet. I point up, but I have to be careful what position I'm in so I don't leak. I also use Abri-Let boosters to wick away wetness faster, which works pretty well. After about 4 or 5 wettings, the diaper is almost totally full lol.

I've been wearing diapers pretty much my whole life and I've always tucked. I tried it up when I was younger a few times and got wet pants from waistband leaks. Tucked for me is just more comfy and secure.

Thank you for your replies. I agree 'excitement' can be an issue and there can be more discomfort this way. It is a mind over matter thing really. Rob110, to tuck is just a case of taking your flaccid penis and pulling back between you legs and at the same time pushing your balls up into the body cavity. This is held in place with the nappy/ pants or panties as the case may be. The tighter the fit the better, within reason. If an erection is experienced, this tends to extend down and back but can be uncomfortable depending on strength. Depending on ones desire/fetish, this could be seen as a bonus. It is just a case of practice. If it becomes painful, then you will need to untuck and try again another time.