LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby of the family (Literally) (private w Chicago_daddy_84)

Skylove27

Gracie was born as an only child in her family. Due to that she's literally had been treated like a baby for as long as she could remember. Her (mom/dad whoever you decide to play) didn't like to see (her/his?) little girl grow up so quick so (he/she?) Continued to treat Gracie like a baby, sometimes toddler on some occasions. Gracie was even treated like a baby through her teens, which made it difficult to make friends because once she was back home from school well back in to diapers she went. It's getting close to Gracie's 18th birthday and now because she's almost an adult she's trying to rebel against the baby life, but when she messes up with school and doesn't get accepted to college, will she even get the chance to adult? Will she just be there little baby girl forever?

(I'm in...let's make this private. ..I can be both parents if you'd like.)

"Gracie!" Her father calles from downstairs. "The mail is here, something from the school you applied to." Gracie's mom was out at the store early on this day.

Gracie's dad went by Phil, he loved his daughter very much and has always thought that his daughter needed to be treated as a baby. He just simply never thought she was ready to take care of herself. His wife Joy, shared similar feelings but more and more started to wonder if she shouldn't start to 'grow up'.

Phil watched his daughter come downstairs, she was wearing pampers size 6 diapers, which she would mostly during the day, and over them some cute shortalls and a white shirt. Gracie was pretty small for her age and never has owned any bras or panties.

Phil opened the letter and handed it to his daughter. "Good luck sweetie. After you're done reading it's time for your late morning bottle." Phil went back and started to prepare the bottle, glancing back to see how Gracie was reacting to the letter. "Good news?"

Phil put some stool softer into the bottle, as Gracie got older she sometimes would hold going poop and it had been a few days since she'd gone. He walked back to her.

Gracie started to read the letter... It wasn't an acceptance letter. They were sorry to inform her that she hasn't been accepted. Her eyes teared up. This was her only chance to show them that she's a big girl. Who knew one sentence could take that all away from her.

"Sweetie...I'm not sure college is right for you anyway. Plus what do we always say, things happen for a reason, I'm sure it just wasn't meant to be." Joy rubbed her back some more. "Come on up here and give momma a hug. It's gonna be okay, come on."

Joy set the bottle aside and reached down to try and help Gracie sit up. "You can tell me why you wanted to go so bad."

Gracie wasn't really in the mood, but she let herself be sat up and hugged her momma. She was still crying and hiccuping. "I... I wanted to show you guys that I can take big girl responsibilities. I just thought If I got into this college, you and daddy would let me go and be an adult like how I'm going to be." She hiccupped through her little speech, and through her tears. There was no other college that she wanted to go to... None that felt right to her. She was stuck here.

"Gracie..." Her mom hugged her close. "I hate to see you upset like this.. its not that we don't believe in you...you just don't know what it's like being grown up...it's hard and you have lots of stress and responsibilities. You're father and I don't want that for you." Joy leaned Gracie back in her arms a bit and put the bottle to her lips. "Drink up and try to calm down now." Joy ran her hand through Gracie's hair.

Gracie let the bottle be pushed in her mouth, even though she didn't like it. Though sometimes bottles did help her calm down, even if it did contain infant formula. She started to suckle down the warm formula slowly. Her crying slowly subsiding.

Gracie relaxed and drank up the formula till it was all gone. She dreaded the burping part though, it made her feel like an actual baby. Especially when she would spit up the formula sometimes. But of course, seven though it was gross her mother thought it was so cute.

Joy wiped her face, cleaning the formula. "Well I think we better bring the stroller incase you get tired, you know momma can't carry you that far. But you can start out walking." Joy reached in and checked her diaper, which was dry, before they left the room.

Joy grabbed the diaper bag and got her shoes on with Gracie. She asked if Phil wanted to join but he said he would rather stay so the two girls headed out. It was in the low 70s and a nice day. After a few minutes they were in the park. "Feel better being outside?" Joy smiled at Gracie as she pushed the empty stroller.

"I'm not gonna get tired momma." Gracie claims but sometimes she did after awhile. When they got downstairs Gracie decided to wear her sketchers, since they had velcro straps she was allowed to put those on by herself. The only downside of them in her opinion was they had Disney princesses on them.

Joy walked with Gracie down towards the pond which was about a 10 minute walk. As they approached Joy took Gracie's hand. "Love you little bug" Joy would sometimes call Gracie little bug. "See any ducks out there?" Joy let her hand go so she could walk around nearby. "Keep back 5 feet like we talk about."

By now the stool softer was working and Gracie was feeling an urge to go. Her need to pee was also increasing.

Gracie pouted a little when her hand was grabbed. "I love you too momma." Gracie says. "There in the middle of the pond momma. How far is five feet again momma?" She asks trying to distract herself from going in her diaper. She didn't mind peeing... It was just pooping. She was never a big fan of it. Sometimes she hid to go poop if she really really had to go.

"Yep! I see them too." Joy showed her again how far it was. "Here I brought some bread if you want to throw some in to feed them." Joy handed her a piece of bread and then took a seat on a nearby bench. "When you want to leave you come back and get me okay." She would occasionally glance up to make sure Gracie was doing okay.

Joy got up and walked over to Gracie. "Carefully Gracie, throw the pieces out further so the duckies don't come too close...That's it, good job." Joy praised Gracie when she listened.

The bread was soon gone but the duck stayed fairly close. "That's all the bread I brought." Joy brushed off Gracie's bottom which had a bit of dirt on it. "We should get heading back..."