LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Job Problems (private )

Chicago_daddy_84

Hal is 36 and has been working for a group selling insurance for most of his career. He is single and pretty career focused but he does have a pretty big abdl fetish. He had met a few girls over the years he'd had the pleasure of babying but not one that worked out for the long run.

Kelly is 19 and this is her first big job after high school. She's got a bit of a small bladder and in the past it's occasionally caused her some embarrassing accidents. She's never been very outspoken and is more of a people pleaser.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla stands there nervously as she's waiting to meet her boss as this was her first job and her first official business trip. She was excited and looking forward to it. She sips on her coffee then she sees him and smiles..

"I'm fine just a little nervous I don't fly much, I don't even have a proper suitcase." she blushed as she was carrying a Winnie the poo bag.

"Sure sounds good, so how are you?" she asked sitting down.

Hal looked over, she was dressed casualy in jeans and a top. "I'm doing just fine...Well I wasn't going to tease you for it, but you do look more like a kid with how small you are and that suitcase...you like Winnie the Pooh?" He smiled. "Try not to be nervous for the trip...you'll learn alot, it'll be good...plus I've got your back." The announcement that boarding will begin soon is heard.

"No it's just all I could find!" she shot back kinda defensively as she had got that all her life stranding a 5'3 weighing 115. She got mistaken for being younger then she actually was and she hated it.

"Ok but please remember I'm 19 I'm a woman I don't like to be teased about my youthful look." she said wondering if she might've taken it too far!

She rolled her eyes.

"Quit I am!" she said not even realizing she was whining. She was shocked how he ruffled her hair.

"No I don't like Winnie the poo it was my back pack I used when I went to summer camp, it's all I had." she said trying to defend herself.

She got in line hoping he would get away from teasing her about being a little girl!

"Yeah" she said bending over to get it. She stood back up smiling showing him she had it!

"Oh!" she said embarrassed as she always wear sexy thongs she liked to dress as much like a big girl as she could to make her feel better about the teasing she always took.

"I guess I wasn't really paying attention, did you like what you see." she said winking at him figuring he embarrassed her now it was her time to get him back.

Hal didn't miss a step. "Well sure, you're cute...nice on the eyes. I can't help but think you wear that so you don't feel so much like a little kid...does it help?" Hal laughed. "Next time I see it watch out, I'll give you one good weggie." He scanned his ticket and headed to his seat with Kayla.

She blushed as cute was for little kids she wanted hot or sexy but she brushed it off as he was probably trying to be professional. She thought to herself. Damn can he read my mind she thought as he followed it up with her wearing sexy thongs to feel more like a woman..

"You better not!" she said handing her ticket to the person

"Yeah I do quite a bit...every now and then on these smaller 2 seat by 2 seat planes you get a bit bumpy but I've gotten used to it." Hal looked at her. "So you said before you don't like being teased about your youthful look...does that happen to you a lot? Like did you get picked on by others your age?" He looked at her, hoping she might open up a little to him.

She nodded as he talked listening to him.

"Well yeah I guess you could say that and one time I had an accident and these girls called me a baby and one of them even brought a diaper to school teasing me with it, it was so embarrassing so yeah I'm real defensive when anyone calls me a baby plus my looks." she said feeling embarrassed as she does that from time to time and talks too much!

"Sorry sometimes I vent and get carried away." she laughing nervously

She turned red as she was caught in a little lie as she left some things out.

"No they were neighborhood kids and I guess I have a small bladder or something like that, I have to watch what I drink or it goes right through me, I guess I had a few accidents from age 6 on and they knew about it so that's why they brought the diaper then to make it worse she teased me saying come on baby mommy has your diaper ready." she started to tear up as it was really humiliating..

"So nice weather we're having." she said trying to change the subject..

"I know it's probably hard for you to talk about but you know...it's good for us to know each other well. This is all making more sense for me now...I see why you try and be as mature on the outside. ..because some part of you on the inside doesn't, does it? You start to wonder if everything everyone says is true..you doubt yourself..." Hal paused. "That took a lot to share I'm sure...thanks." They were soon in the air.

"No I'm a woman not a kid that was the past!" she said defensively as she was embarrassed about the whole conversation and he seemed to keep bringing it up she wondered why to herself. He's probably just trying to get to know me. She thought as they took off..

"Here we go!" she said excitedly like it was a ride at a park

Hal was understandably excited about what he'd heard from Kayla but decided to keep that excitement to himself. Before long they were at cursing altitude and the flight attendant was coming by with drinks.

"You did real good there during takeoff nice job. So I brought along some things for you to read through,