LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Analysis - "Don't Dabble With Forces You Don't Understand

• 2 weeks later...

Now, as a disclaimer, I haven't read any of the story since around the time you finished it, but from what I recall you mentioned that you had lived in the area where you placed the setting. There are a couple of things that come to mind without re-reading the thing. For one thing, do you believe that BJ's punishment is something that would realistically happen in the setting, given everything that led up to it in the story? Particularly, the elderly woman (can't remember the name) being willing to play along sticks out. Also, an already struggling working-class single mother taking on more responsibility and stress by babying her college-aged daughter seems like a bad deal, even if it was the summer. I've got no experience in the region nor the time period, so I'm curious. The entire thing leading up to a diaper-punishment scenario also seems a bit underwhelming. It may be attacking a weak point, but I can tell you intended for something better than how it turned out. If the standard punishment routine was the intention, then I actually do think it was done better than it typically is. It's fine if it was intentional - I think the first few lines in the story basically admitted that much - but I suppose as the story kept going on, I got hooked into expecting more from the destination. That aside, I'll still I say I really did enjoy it. Always looked forward to the updates. From an outsider's perspective, it did feel like an authentic look at Southern U.S. folk.