LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz Now Selling Preorders for Black and Pink diapers

Are you freaking kidding me????Those princess diapers are AWESOMMMMMME. I already have a years supply of diapers after ordering a fresh case of tykables which are more comfortable for most daily wearing. But wow I love those princess diapers. Might have to have 1.5yrs supply. Come on suppliers quit putting out so many cool ABDL diapers your bankrupting us! :wub:

Rearz doing sissy/girly diapers right. Canadians are well served by them. Too bad shipping is killer to the US. Also too bad ABU didn't go this route with their feminine diaper relaunch.

I found the Safari diapers to be the best I've seen.

ABU won't be selling Rearz anytime soon. They were going to be a distributor but I think they decided to compete directly with their products instead with their premium line.

2 minutes ago, Wainwright said:

I like the Inspires but they don't really wick like they should, so I'm curious if these more absorbent diapers are better at wicking. I think I've convinced myself to get some too, but I just dumped a bunch of money on a full case of space diapers sooo.... Might be a while. I'm praying for ABU to sell more

9 hours ago, Wainwright said:

Don't quote me on this but I believe that Rearz has free shipping within Canada when you buy a case; however, in the US it is quite expensive and if you're in the EU just forget about it.

I was able to purchase exactly one case of RearZ once specifically because of how expensive their shipping to the US is. For the case to be shipped as a case, I seem to remember shipping costing me about $40US or so. I believe their was a less expensive shipping option to have all four packages shipped individually for a $20 dollar total, but I didn't want multiple packages showing up that I'd then have to make sure no one else around me saw. I really wish they'd expand and open up a US distribution center because they're the only adult diaper company that's ever really gotten my attention, and I'd probably try to buy from them again if they did.

37 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

Honestly the shipping isn't terrible considering the US vs Canadian dollar is really in favor of the US. I Pre-Ordered both and when you switch to US currency you drop about 24 cents on the dollar.

Thanks for pointing out these are in Canadian dollars, going to change op.

Just now, Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover said:

Which shipping method are you using to hit a $120 US dollar shipping rate? (Even if that's Canadian dollars it's still through the roof.) I'm pretty sure the cheapest shipping option for me was about $40US for any case orders and $20US if I had each item in a case shipped separately. If you can live without having your diapers right away, the shipping costs should be a bit easier to manage.

Oh I just realized I had like 3 other cases in my cart for whatever reason. Still $50 for me even though I only live 400 miles away.

7 hours ago, FunTime said:

Why don't you guys try ordering through AgeComfort.Com???

It's a Canadian site but from what I see, offers much cheaper U.S. shipping and they have been offering a few of the products in the Rearz line.

http://agecomfort.com/search.php?search_query=rearz&Search=

Looks like old stock (#1 & #2) but #3 is the brand new Rearz Safari

Shipping for a case of Safari for me is $35 vs $50 on Rearz's website.