LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bed Wetting Families

jimmyic

On 4/22/2023 at 11:08 PM, stevewet said:

I van imagine the smell in their room two boy wetting every night and beds that were only changed every few days, My bedroom always stank of pee 

My cousin who was older than me by a couple of years wet his bed nightly until his late teens. Like me it never bothered him. My aunt kept him in nappies at night a lot longer than me. I went back to nappies just as he stopped wetting. 

I do remember him wetting my bed one night when he stayed over. We always slept together when they came to stay. I remember my mother saying "there is no point in having two wet beds in the morning" It was inevitable that one or both of us would wet the bed. 

By this time both my aunt and my mother had given up trying to get us dry at night and just accepted we both were bedwetters.

Yes their room always smelled, but that is one of the reasons I loved visiting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I had occasional bed/pants wetting throughout my life with the last around 13. I always felt embarrassed and like something was wrong. Fast forward and I meet my biological father’s family (he passed away) and while going through the family medical history his sister says he wet the bed every night until his 13th birthday. Apparently nearly all of the kids have problems with wetting including my cousins kids until between 8-15. I don’t think they know why but everyone seems to grow out of it eventually and it’s treated as normal. Needless to say I could have really used this information earlier in life. 
Interestingly the women also have problems with infertility like me. I don’t think it is related to the wetting but it made me feel like less of a freak and that perhaps I wasn’t being punished.

• Like 5
On 6/10/2019 at 3:50 PM, iampadded said:

My older brother (2 years) and I both wet the bed chronically well into our teens.  We have a sister three years younger than me who was an every night wetter until she started getting regualr periods around the age of 12 and stopped completely.

My wife was an nightly bedwetter until she started her periods and then her bedwetting stopped around her 14th birthday.

• 1 month later...

I just remembered my cousin who was 2 years older than me wet his Ned until he was in his teens. My aunt kept him in nappies at night until he stopped wetting the bed.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Between me, my 3 brothers and our sister the only ones who wet the bed are me(the oldest)i still wet due to t1d ,my brother Carter(2yrs younger) stopped wetting at 14 and our sister Meredith(5.5 yrs younger)still wets the bed due to t1d and our dad did all through out his childhood due to t1d

I was the only bedwetter in my family that I am aware of and I stopped before turning age 6, but I have heard bedwetting is hereditary.  Parents or even a grandparent may have been a bedwetter.

22 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I was the only bedwetter in my family that I am aware of and I stopped before turning age 6, but I have heard bedwetting is hereditary.  Parents or even a grandparent may have been a bedwetter.

It can be hereditary , My brother peed the bed till around 10 yrs old and where I think I stopped around 6 or so, my son peed the bed till at least 10 yrs old. My son has no. kids yet.

• Like 1
On 6/7/2023 at 5:26 AM, stevewet said:

I just remembered my cousin who was 2 years older than me wet his Ned until he was in his teens. My aunt kept him in nappies at night until he stopped wetting the bed.

I would have Loved to have been a bedwetter in my teens and to have someone to diaper me,,,,,,,,,,the Best thing ever.

I really want to become a bedwetter again SOO much

On 6/7/2023 at 8:26 AM, stevewet said:

Did Ned get mad when your cousin wet on him? I assume he was pissed. 😂🤣😅

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...

I was the only bedwetter past 4 in my family.  I didn't really stop wetting until around age 18. Not sure if any cousins wet the bed. My bedwetting started back up again around 20 or so, then it was hit or miss for several years.  Came back full force in my 20s. Been a bedwetter ever since,  now 72.

Far as I know besides myself only a distant cousin was a bed wetter.  And I only knew about him via an overheard conversation.  My family, especially mother, was prudish and proper.  If there was a history of bedwetting I doubt I would have been told.  Except for me our family was perfect.  I wet the bed.

26 minutes ago, WBxx said:

Far as I know besides myself only a distant cousin was a bed wetter.  And I only knew about him via an overheard conversation.  My family, especially mother, was prudish and proper.  If there was a history of bedwetting I doubt I would have been told.  Except for me our family was perfect.  I wet the bed.

I was a disappointment to my Dad because I wet the bed. My Mother eventually just accepted it but my father never did. Me I just couldn't care less. Being a bedwetter never bothered me. I couldn't see what all the fuss was about. Everyone knew I was a bedwetter and I wasn't in the slightest bit embarrassed. 

1 hour ago, stevewet said:

I was a disappointment to my Dad because I wet the bed. My Mother eventually just accepted it but my father never did. Me I just couldn't care less. Being a bedwetter never bothered me. I couldn't see what all the fuss was about. Everyone knew I was a bedwetter and I wasn't in the slightest bit embarrassed. 

Wetting the bed bothered me to the extent it might result in a tongue lashing or spanking.  Despite that, as far back as I can remember, part of me enjoyed bedwetting even doing it on purpose.  Fairly sure mom knew.

Growing up my friends wanted to be older so they could stay up late, drive a car, etc.  Not me, I dreamt of the day I’d have a place of my own to wet my pants and bed at will without repercussions.

• Like 1
On 9/6/2023 at 1:15 PM, WBxx said:

Wetting the bed bothered me to the extent it might result in a tongue lashing or spanking.  Despite that, as far back as I can remember, part of me enjoyed bedwetting even doing it on purpose.  Fairly sure mom knew.

Growing up my friends wanted to be older so they could stay up late, drive a car, etc.  Not me, I dreamt of the day I’d have a place of my own to wet my pants and bed at will without repercussions.

I didn't like being lecture or spanked for it either. Because of the advice of a counselor to my parents after I got into trouble the spanking at least stopped when I got into puberty. But I always wanted to keep the rubber sheet on my bed and did whatever it took to make sure that happened. I was on my bed until I was 17.  

• Like 1

The history of diapers is inexotrably linked to what medical science call secondary noturnal enuresis - or more commonly known as bed wetting past a time where one would expect a child to be toilet trained, but it is a lot more hidden and misunderstood.

It is all to do with human behavior and the subtle training employed.

Prior to the widespread usage of diapers, neither diaper rash and or bed wetting existed in the world. The simple reason is that a baby was normally naked or placed on towelling material, and would be potted after every meal.  This teaches a baby that everytime it wets, it will be cold and uncomfortable. The baby gets used to the feeling and crys as soon as it is wet, and then eventually crys before it wets.

The next key step in the story is where diapers were pinned onto the baby... and all diapers were at that time was a mobile absorbant pad to reduce the number of spills on a floor.

The behaviour of parents / careers at that time would be to lift the baby out of the puddle, wipe up the wet (similar one does for a house living puppy), and then change the wet diaper with a dry one.

In the corner of the room where the baby was was a potty and a diaper bin, so when the baby learned to be mobile, it would move to the potty and therefore self train what little skills that were required for toilet training. This normally occured daytime around the time the baby reached its first birthday, and shortly follows suit overnight.

Due to the fact that the child is self trained so early, if said child starts bed wetting later, the medical definition of secondary nocturnal enuresis is apt, but this child does not start bed wetting since it is correctly toilet trained. The child will wake as soon as it wets as it is an alarm system that the child has been dealing with since birth.

Now, we come to the status where a baby is diapered, and the diaper is covered with a waterproof material etc. - the child learns to ignore the feeling of sitting in its own wet and mess. This continues even past toilet training to such an extent that when it is supposedly toilet trained and the physics of bladder size would not allow it to last the 6-8 hours asleep, since wetting itself was never an alarm, the child continues to sleep as it wets.

One may percieve that bed wetting is inheritory, but since it is a taught behaviour (to ignore the alarm of wetting) due to parental teaching, and parental teaching is copied by their offspring, it is a link that exists that is based on false presumptions.

Bed wetting, diaper rash, late toilet training, stress bladder & bowel issues, over active bladder, bladder & bowel weakness in later life etc are all engineered / created problems based on the training said person recieved in the first years of their life. It is not an inherited problem, but an issue that the modern world has created. With the super absorbant diapers looking and feeling like underwear, this issue is destined to grow to such an extent that actual toilet use will become rarer and rarer

- and we can attribute this to people like Marion Donavan (1940 disposable diaper + diaper covers), Victor Mills (1956 pin on disposable diaper with plastic backing), Charles Marie de La Condamine (1736 rubber) and Henri Fabre (1894 rubber baby pants)

When one looks at the actual timeline, one can easily see that most people alive today has not escaped the indignity of, as a baby, sitting in their own wet and mess for a time, and considering that a babies skin is extremely thin, this filth would be reabsorbed into the babies systems creating more damage. There is a phrase, 'you are what you eat'... but it is more correct to state that you are made up of everything you consume.

• 1 month later...
On 9/11/2023 at 7:16 PM, babykeiff said:

One may percieve that bed wetting is inheritory, but since it is a taught behaviour (to ignore the alarm of wetting) due to parental teaching, and parental teaching is copied by their offspring, it is a link that exists that is based on false presumptions.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210119/Study-finds-genetic-variants-that-increase-the-risk-of-bedwetting.aspx

Princess Bride Dizzying Intellect GIF - Princess Bride ...

• Thanks 1
On 9/12/2023 at 3:16 AM, babykeiff said:

The history of diapers is inexotrably linked to what medical science call secondary noturnal enuresis - or more commonly known as bed wetting past a time where one would expect a child to be toilet trained, but it is a lot more hidden and misunderstood.

It is all to do with human behavior and the subtle training employed.

Prior to the widespread usage of diapers, neither diaper rash and or bed wetting existed in the world. The simple reason is that a baby was normally naked or placed on towelling material, and would be potted after every meal.  This teaches a baby that everytime it wets, it will be cold and uncomfortable. The baby gets used to the feeling and crys as soon as it is wet, and then eventually crys before it wets.

The next key step in the story is where diapers were pinned onto the baby... and all diapers were at that time was a mobile absorbant pad to reduce the number of spills on a floor.

The behaviour of parents / careers at that time would be to lift the baby out of the puddle, wipe up the wet (similar one does for a house living puppy), and then change the wet diaper with a dry one.

In the corner of the room where the baby was was a potty and a diaper bin, so when the baby learned to be mobile, it would move to the potty and therefore self train what little skills that were required for toilet training. This normally occured daytime around the time the baby reached its first birthday, and shortly follows suit overnight.

Due to the fact that the child is self trained so early, if said child starts bed wetting later, the medical definition of secondary nocturnal enuresis is apt, but this child does not start bed wetting since it is correctly toilet trained. The child will wake as soon as it wets as it is an alarm system that the child has been dealing with since birth.

Now, we come to the status where a baby is diapered, and the diaper is covered with a waterproof material etc. - the child learns to ignore the feeling of sitting in its own wet and mess. This continues even past toilet training to such an extent that when it is supposedly toilet trained and the physics of bladder size would not allow it to last the 6-8 hours asleep, since wetting itself was never an alarm, the child continues to sleep as it wets.

Bed wetting, diaper rash, late toilet training, stress bladder & bowel issues, over active bladder, bladder & bowel weakness in later life etc are all engineered / created problems based on the training said person recieved in the first years of their life. It is not an inherited problem, but an issue that the modern world has created. With the super absorbant diapers looking and feeling like underwear, this issue is destined to grow to such an extent that actual toilet use will become rarer and rarer

- and we can attribute this to people like Marion Donavan (1940 disposable diaper + diaper covers), Victor Mills (1956 pin on disposable diaper with plastic backing), Charles Marie de La Condamine (1736 rubber) and Henri Fabre (1894 rubber baby pants)

When one looks at the actual timeline, one can easily see that most people alive today has not escaped the indignity of, as a baby, sitting in their own wet and mess for a time, and considering that a babies skin is extremely thin, this filth would be reabsorbed into the babies systems creating more damage. There is a phrase, 'you are what you eat'... but it is more correct to state that you are made up of everything you consume.

Are you sure ?

Baby's big uncluttered brain can learn very quickly, in three days something can become a habit.  As they sleep for much of the time in the womb, and in the later part of pregnancy, urinate, they are born with no inhibition about wetting, even in their sleep.

Babies weren't normally naked.

In winter, in much of the world they would have died, and in the 1950s, in the tropics, I saw babies wrapped until they could run around, to stop them being pestered by flies.

Breast milk take time to be digested, so potting a baby after a feed would be 'pot luck' that an earlier feed was caught.

For their first three months, babies sleep most of the time, so there is little opportunity to know when it is wetting, or, in the tropics, to learn that every time it wets, it would be cold.

On 10/19/2023 at 8:00 PM, justforfun said:

Congratulations, you pick a study that 100% consists of children from the Western world where every child was trained to use a diaper as the source to contradict what I posted. :67_EmoticonsHDcom:

On 10/21/2023 at 10:43 AM, Wet Knight said:

Are you sure ?

Baby's big uncluttered brain can learn very quickly, in three days something can become a habit.  As they sleep for much of the time in the womb, and in the later part of pregnancy, urinate, they are born with no inhibition about wetting, even in their sleep.

Babies weren't normally naked.

In winter, in much of the world they would have died, and in the 1950s, in the tropics, I saw babies wrapped until they could run around, to stop them being pestered by flies.

Breast milk take time to be digested, so potting a baby after a feed would be 'pot luck' that an earlier feed was caught.

For their first three months, babies sleep most of the time, so there is little opportunity to know when it is wetting, or, in the tropics, to learn that every time it wets, it would be cold.

I presume from your post you have never heard of Elimination Communication - that you are unable to comprehend yet primates can and do.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reference to the study about a possible genetic link. The article also mentions the link to ADHD and although I don't think this condition was understood decades ago when I was young my parents often called me "hyper" along with some other less complimentary names.