LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bed Wetting Families

jimmyic

I wet the bed certainly till I was six, then my parents got sick of it and put back into nappies at night. I'd occasionally wet the bed after about 9 or 10. I can't recall doing at boarding school. I was told I did sometimes. I had a younger brother who wasn't as bad as me, though he did wet occasionally, but my parents never put him back in nappies.

My sister was completely dry and out of nappies at two. It was always a great source of amusement to her that her older brother still wet his bed every night. My mother was a late bedwetter and wet the bed until her late teenage years.

I had a great uncle who wet his bed his whole life.

• Like 3

I know my Mother regularly wet her bed until she was in her late teens. My Grandmother couldn't understand why my mother was always so heavy handed about my bedwetting when she was a late bedwetter her self.

Steve,

Women with bladder problems in my mother's family goes back generations. Her mom, my Granny Vi, has told me her mom needed diapers as a young adult.

Mom's youngest sister, my Aunt Betsy, babysat me when she was in high school. Betsy did not wear diapers to school, but pinned them on as soon as she came home from school. Her daughter never developed good bladder control. Both of Betsy's sons needed diaper for bed until their mid-teens.

Me and all of my sisters needed diapers on trips because of OAB. We all lost night control at puberty and day control by age 21.

• Like 1

When I was real young, maybe 3 or 4 I remember living with one of my Aunts while my mother was getting ready to give birth to my little sister. Each night she would line up me and my older sister along with two of our older girl cousins on the floor of the living room so she could pin our diapers on and get us into our pajamas and ready for bed. The older cousins seemed real old to me but they could only have been 10 or 11 years old.

• 4 weeks later...
On February 18, 2016 at 5:16 AM, stevewet said:

My sister was completely dry and out of nappies at two. It was always a great source of amusement to her that her older brother still wet his bed every night.

Did she ever say anything to you about it?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gobphus said:

Both my parents and both my brothers wet the bed, but I wet to a later age than any of the others. Looking back on my wet nights as a child, I now understand that heredity played a large part in my struggle with bedwetting. Fortunately I am no longer ashamed of wetting the bed, which is good, considering that as I grow older I am having accidents more frequently.

I feel no shame in being a bedwetter.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

both of my brothers wet there bed into there late teens and my male cousins also wet there beds it seems the males in my family have issues with bedwetting both of my sons also wet there beds as well

3 hours ago, bedwettersteve said:

both of my brothers wet there bed into there late teens and my male cousins also wet there beds it seems the males in my family have issues with bedwetting both of my sons also wet there beds as well

What age did your son's stop? I grew up in a big family of seven kids and four of us wet the bed past the normal age of being dry, which I believe is 4 to 7. I didn't stop until into puberty which was the same for one of my sisters. I had two brothers, one older and one younger who both wet into and past puberty. I also had male cousins who wet the bed past the normal age. As a result I've always believed that there must be a family link involved.

1 minute ago, rubbersheetmike said:

What age did your son's stop? I grew up in a big family of seven kids and four of us wet the bed past the normal age of being dry, which I believe is 4 to 7. I didn't stop until into puberty which was the same for one of my sisters. I had two brothers, one older and one younger who both wet into and past puberty. I also had male cousins who wet the bed past the normal age. As a result I've always believed that there must be a family link involved.

in there teens

• 2 weeks later...
On ?2?/?19?/?2016 at 6:16 AM, stevewet said:

My sister was completely dry and out of nappies at two. It was always a great source of amusement to her that her older brother still wet his bed every night.

was the same for me my little sisters really seemed to enjoy that there older brother wet his bed and still wore diapers and made sure they told there friends and mine

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

jaredc3: I'm sure it would be awkward to bring it up again. I grew up in a big family and had a younger brother and an older brother as well as a sister who wet the bed. I also had cousins who did it too. I believe it was common on my fathers side of the family. Interestingly I hated it when I was a kid but by the time I matured in my teens when the accidents slowed to a trickle so to speak I became much more attached to the idea of waking up in a wet bed.

• Like 2