LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advice on buying Adult Training Pants

Does anyone have any input on a reliable seller of adult training pants?
There's a lot of sellers online and on Ebay. But trying to be careful of who I deal with.
I would pay a little more for a good product. Something like Gerber cloth pants that are sold for toddlers.
Not just plastic pants, but the reusable cloth style panties that were used before Pull-Ups.

I don't know if your just looking for them to "play" in or if your looking for actual need. If for need I bought all my incontinence panties at wearever incontinence. They have briefs for men too but they aren't like the traditional training pants as they will have a waterproof barrier layer to keep your outside clothing dry.

The Baby-Pants ones are adorable, but not sized or cut well. I have bought two pairs, and both have been way too bit despite my following the size guide the first time, and going a size smaller the second time.

• 4 months later...

Adult training pants are beneficial for people who have small leaks or dribbles so that an embarrassing wet spot doesn't appear on their pants. They can also be useful for people who want to gain bladder control. Training pants encourage using the potty because they are easier to remove than a diaper. They also provide protection in case of an accident although they aren't as absorbent as a diaper. The cloth trainers feel wet so you pay attention to your body's signals. Plastic pants can be worn over trainers for extra protection.