LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

*waves*

Hi there!

You can call me Pamper Division. I'm a sophomore in college working toward getting a BFA in Creative Writing. I'll be turning 20 this month. While I haven't gotten around to actually wearing due to privacy and time concerns, I recall having a fetish for diapers (specifically Pampers, as you probably can tell by the name) since puberty, probably before that even. Since then my tastes have developed and matured, to encompass more than just diapers but also messing, wetting, spankings, sissy dressup, furries, light bondage, and other naughty fun. I actually have been involved in other AB/DL online communities in the past but am only now checking out this one. I'm primarily here to roleplay and occasionally discuss AB/DL-related topics; perhaps even make a few friends. Also, I sometimes write stories but I can't always manage to finish them. Regardless, I do have a relatively recent one that I can post if you guys want. I'm really glad to be here, and hope I can gain some enriching connections out of my stay. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask me in this thread. Cheers!