LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not a DL but married to one

NotaDL

I am a DL. My exwife hated the fact that I wear diaper. One thing I never did was to push or ask her to participate. I wear diaper nearly 24/7. Being in a diaper didn't change who I am. It is just a different type of underwear. She thought it was strange and couldn't understand why anyone would like it. It stayed this way for about 5 years. This had no part in our divorce. We just grew apart and she was way too jealous. About 2 months before we split, she all the sudden took an interest and started diapering up on her own. She actually put one on and text me a pic. I was totally shocked. I think she found one of my pages on one of these sites. She apologized for not participating and not taking the time to understand it. She went online and picked out her own diapers and everything. She even started wearing them to work and using them. Said it made her more productive not having to run to the ladies room as much. She diapered up every night on her own as I work nights. Said she slept better. Not sure if she still does it or not. Your husband is 100% in the wrong in pushing his fetish on you. This is something that never really goes away.

• Like 2

There is nobody wrong or to blame here. Errors have been made on both sides. An impasse has been reached so the thing to do now is to communicate honestly and openly to decide where each of you is going to go from here, and whether that is going to be together or apart. If he wants reasons for your feelings you're going to need to validate why you feel as you do which may not be easy if it's possible at all- males operate on logic, not emotions, and that's all he's going to understand. Do not construe that to mean that you are wrong if you can't do this because your feelings are totally valid and legitimate whether you can explain them or not. He needs to grant you that, for that is how you work and you can't change that.

Should you both decide to try to continue you need to have clear and well-defined limits agreed to so that it doesn't become a problem again. You both may have to compromise some to make that work- just be sure that you can both uphold your own end of those agreements completely and forever- no hoping or guessing, no changing your mind later on, and no second chances for anyone who screws up their end of the agreement. Anything short of this will end in failure. Then give it a week and talk it over again being sure you can both do it as agreed- if not try for more compromise but don't go past what you know you are capable of.

It is far better to deal with a failed relationship by breaking it off ASAP than to allow it to linger and hate to fester inside until somebody blows up. It will hurt to do that but it will hurt a lot worse later on when you have more invested in the relationship than you do now. It's better to seek happiness before you realize that you've wasted much of your life going nowhere. You only control half of a relationship- your half- so there's nothing you can do if the other half fails and ruins things. You can and should try as long as there's hope but when it becomes clear that hope isn't going to get you there then it's time to grab a ride to your happiness on your own or with somebody different.

I agree with most being said here, but there are two points I would like to make.

First of all, if he likes to be dominated in bed, it does not mean immediately he wants to be an AB. His wishes may or may not include diapers, but even if they do it does not mean for him to be an AB. For example, I'm into BDSM (look into that if you're not really familiar with it), it's how I met my girlfriend. I like to be dominated; with diaper or without (I enjoy both). I'm not really an AB, though somewhat interested, but this is completely separate from being dominated in my opinion.

Second you say diapers is something like an addiction. It's not, really. For example, I knew I really craved to wearing diapers for a long time before wearing them after being a baby. I don't remember wearing before then, and I'm not sure what caused my desire, but it was there. But how could I have been addicted, then? Perhaps it was a lingering desire from my baby-hood that I didn't remember; so yes, perhaps it was an addiction that simply never stopped for at least 18 years. But even then that shows that it's not a matter of not wearing and getting over it. Unless it takes even longer than 18 years...

Don't consider it an addiction. I think it's more accurate to compare it with a different sexual orientation, BDSM, or having the feeling you've been born in the wrong sex. You can't change it, you can only burry it under several layers of misery.

After reading the last few replies..... I for one have a wife that "wants some other wife to talk too." Too bad there is not a forum or network private enough for her to do so.

livingwithadl@gmail.com - you have an email, CC's my wife as well

• 2 weeks later...

FRIENDS AND FAMILY INFO

Yes that can be a private forum, but check the settings. I don't know where they default to since the upgrade. They way it's designed to work is that ONLY those given permission to use the forum can access it- each user has to be given permission individually to enter. However if you want to, it can (or could) be set to allow everyone access to read and or post. It used to default to 'public' :o

So CHECK THE SETTINGS to ensure you're privacy ;) And let any Admin know if you need help with anything.

Bettypooh

• 3 weeks later...

Hi hun!

Just thought I'd add a bit of much needed levity here from a girl's point of view! Everyone's trying to justify this odd fetish perhaps to subconsciously urge you to consider this a perfectly acceptable behaviour! I have NO difficulties in admitting that Yes..

• Like 1