LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you get constipated?

I am curious if anyone with fecal incontinence can get constipated and what happens when you do. Do you all of a sudden have bowel control because the poop is so hard it won't come out on its own? Do you just have less messy accidents in the daytime? What happens when you are constipated?

1 hour ago, Elfking said:

The blockage is what causes the diarrhea. Being constipated or partially blocked doesn't help fecal continence, it actually causes more problems rather than less.

But if you dig it out, can the rest

Spokane Girl,

Elfking is quite correct that constipation does not help fecal incontinence - it is part of the problem.

If you experience "overflow incontinence" or "overflow constipation," the diarrhea usually precedes the passing of solid stool.

So eventually the body will just push it out when you are fecal IC and it could take hours for the loose stool to take place so it must be different for bowel continence because from my experience I have dug mine put and when I would get out the blockage from grunting and pushing, it never took long for the rest to come out.

You're really something for timing things Spokane Girl.

I read your OP last night feeling perfectly fine and within an hour I had diarrhea :o And it's still a mix this morning with feelings of uncertainty intact. Good thing I'd already planned to take the day off to take care of some business. Going to have a pull-up on under my Tena's today until I know I'm back to normal ;)

I had diarrhea last month, so did my children and my parents. I even had to call in sick twice and it was some flu I think going around because I had other issues than just diarrhea. And boy it was painful and then it was like my butt was vomiting and whenever I would fart I didn't know if it would be poop or air and then laying down would seem to push the BM to my anus and make me go.