LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what diaper hold the most poo

So you see all these diapers say they can hold so much liquid but you don't see diaper saying how much poo they can hold. They need the poo review on diapers. Like with no leg cuff you know its going down the side of your leg. why can't diapers be made with more of a cup area in the bum. I guess you never think of this kind of stuff till shit happens.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, mr_big911 said:

So you see all these diapers say they can hold so much liquid but you don't see diaper saying how much poo they can hold. They need the poo review on diapers. Like with no leg cuff you know its going down the side of your leg. why can't diapers be made with more of a cup area in the bum. I guess you never think of this kind of stuff till shit happens.

12 hours ago, mr_big911 said:

Unless your poop is really runny it generally won't run anywhere so pretty much any diaper will contain it fine. If you're running out of room then just tug the diaper down a bit while you push and then pull it back up once you're done. Or try a larger size so it's more loose.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I find that wearing overalls allows a good quality diaper to contain it pretty well because of the low hanging crotch. That allows the diaper to sag and it goes into the containment area at the bottom of the diaper so you can just proceed with your day until changing time. Dry 24/7 has tall standing cuffs to keep it all in place. Your day shouldn’t be interrupted because of a load in your diaper. Sitting always makes it more of a mess. I don’t change until my regular changing time and my mess shouldn’t hinder me from the things I need to get done during the day. 

• Like 2

I agree that Dry 24/7 is a great diaper for containing a mess.  Im also a big fan of Northshore cares Megamax - definitely more absorbent and the standing leak guards/cuffs are even taller.  Ive pooed them so the nappy is sagging to my knees and still no leaks even after sitting or sleeping.

• Like 1
I agree that Dry 24/7 is a great diaper for containing a mess.  Im also a big fan of Northshore cares Megamax - definitely more absorbent and the standing leak guards/cuffs are even taller.  Ive pooed them so the nappy is sagging to my knees and still no leaks even after sitting or sleeping.

I’m also a member of the MegaMax bandwagon. *high five*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk