LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nervous about wearing tena pants in public

Start small.

First just leave the house and walk up and down your street, then when you are ready you go wear further afield like to nearby shops or something. You will soon notice that no one else notices that you are wearing.

• Like 1

If Elfking's advice seems a little daring to start with, just wear them about the house! After a few days, you will no longer notice and suddenly you'll realise that you're half-way to the shop still wearing them. If by "wearing" you mean "using them for the purpose(-s) they were designed for", that too will come. Just beware! Once you do get used to wearing them, not doing so at, say, a family event might require a conscious effort not to do what has become second nature - which would be even more embarrassing.

I soon realised no one notices. I wear nappies and plastic pants and if anyonereally looked they would soon notice the bulge in my trousers or hear the rustle from my plastic pants but. If they do no one ever comments. I don't honestly care now any way.

I freaked myself out about just buying diapers. Ended up going through the self checkout line and I don't think anyone would have looked if I had shouted "Hey I love Diapers." I feel much better about wearing out now.

Wearing a diaper in public is no big deal, after a while you stop worrying about the diaper and if some one sees, I have had my shirt ride up and expose my diaper many times, not sure if any one noticed before so fixed my shirt but bo one has said any thing.

• Like 2

just come back on the tube from a day of meetings wearing pyjama pants with stuffer and nappy over the top and tight jeans, honestly no one notices they are too wound up with their own things, have been doing this for the last 15 years