LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chastity question.

blitz1027

I've spent fair amount of time in chastity while diapered. My last stint was the longest which was a week shy of seven months straight. Ensure the ring that go around your jewels is tight enough that you cant slip one or both out at a time but also not too tight that it restricts blood flow in the normal course of events. To the extent of erections, ensure the tube / shaft portion also have a small amount of room for "Expansion" but not enough to allow you to get a full hard on. I had the honor of visiting a doctor and unfortunately, my wife wouldn't allow me to remove the device for this specific visit and he flat out told me there's nothing wrong with wearing a chastity device, just ensure proper fit. He also told me that a lot of the pain and discomfort is exemplified by the your mind as your more aware of the device being there and subconsciously become more aware of the pain and discomfort.

Missing some details about this ebay CB that you have.

Is it made of plastic with several size rings; spacers and tube resembling a penis

The urethral tube is no more difficult to insert than a catheter only going about 3.5 inches inside the penis.

There is no valve so the flow is not affected but there maybe a few residual drops of urine - but no big deal

if you are diapered

The tube is HOLLOW so no problem urinating although the pressure of the stream may come out as a spray -

best be seated on the porcelain throne