LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

adoption: One plus an Unexpected one

Ishigreensa

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah shook her head and went upstairs. She tried to open Kim's door but it wouldn't. "Kim! Open this door!" She said. She was really getting frustrated by how insubordinate this girl was. She stayed calm though. "Kim if you don't open this door you will be in trouble." She said. Her behavior was unacceptable at this point.

Mike knew exactly what all that noise would do, and he ran to Elizzie's room and to her bed and sat down next to her.

"Are you okay, baby?" he asked.

"I am going to sleep in here, but I was just going to talk to mommy for a few minutes before I went to bed is all, honey.

Sarah sighed and grabbed a screwdriver from Mike's toolbox. She took the door from its hinges and set it aside. "Kim, what did we talk about?" Sarah said coming into the room. "You have to listen to me. If you don't listen then I can't keep you safe. I'm not being mean, but if I can't keep you safe you need to live with someone else. I've been nothing but kind to you. It's time for you to act your age and tell me what's wrong."

Elizabeth rocked back and forth for nearly 30 minutes before she finally started looking around. Her pull-up was damp by now.

Kim looked up shaking and her eyes were full of tears.

She had heard the noises of the door coming off of the hinges, and that really scared her.

Sarah sighed and sat next to Kim. "Kim we have rules here. If you don't listen to them then you can't stay here. You can't be around me all the time. I told you you didn't have to go to sleep but you had to be in your room and quiet. I didn't even say your light had to be out. You can't keep disobeying me. Kim I'm serious if you disobey me one more time we are going to have a serious talk about whether or not you can stay here."

(Can we please have Kim be less insubordinate? You never said she was going to be like this and I have to repeat myself constantly and it drives me insane!)

"Kim he said he wouldn't come in your room without your permission or unless I'm in here. I do want you, but you can't disobey us. I said you had to go to your room and be quiet. I'm putting my foot down. You can't be with me all the time. It's not healthy. You even said you wanted alone time sometimes. That's why I bought you all those things for your closet. Now, like I said. You don't have to sleep but you need to stay in your room. You may use the bathroom but otherwise stay in your room." Sarah said. She pushed the bed back to its place. "I'm keeping your door off. I can't trust you right now not to do this again. It's not safe." After that she left and put the screwdriver away and Kim's door in the dining room.