LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summertime Regression (private skylove)

"Okay then" Greg could tell she was starting to feel littler, he was excited that his plan was working. He handed her a pill and water and watched her take it, knowing she would need to go more often now. He helped her off the counter. "You wanna have bubbles?" He asked, taking her cover up off.

Greg proceeded to put some bubbles in and turned back to Anna. "K let's get you in here..." Greg walked her up to it and slid her bottoms down, then took her top off. Next she was in the tub. "You just lay back there and relax...I'll be back in a few minutes. Do you need anything? "

Greg came back with a pair of clean underware, they were a more childish pair she owned with little bunnies on them and a loose fitting sleep shirt. He also had in hand a pacifier. He sat down next to her after putting the clothes up. "Hey Anna...I got something I want you to try, I think it will help you to relax...will you try it for me?" He still didn't show her what it was.

Greg saw her take it out and hold it as he dried her. "Here put that back in until we get to your room...it'll make it easier to dry you." He took it and put it back in her mouth. He wanted her to have more time with it. "Thanks...okay that's pretty good...I got your clothes here." He pulled out the printed panties and lowered them. "K step in"

He was glad to see she was becoming more accepting of his help. "That's it, hold on." He pulled them up. Greg finished by putting her shirt on her. "Now I know it's not bedtime but I want you to be comfy... do you feel comfy?" He smiled at her. "We could go watch a little tv, you can get all snuggly on the couch." He said pulling her in for a one arm hug.