LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do I show him I'm okay with it?

It might just be a thing he enjoys doing alone. Sometimes I am the same way, where I will be much happier wearing whilst my fiance is at work and other times I like wearing when she is around.

The only answer is the same answer to 90% of the questions raised in this forum and that is to talk to him. Ask him why he is wearing when you aren't around, ask if there is something you did that made him uncomfortable, reiterate you are OK with him wearing around you etc...

No one here knows your boyfriend so you are the person best placed to know what to ask and how to talk to him.

Among DLs, particularly, there's a famous "Binge/Purge" cycle...where once whatever the underlying need is satisfied, all kinds of negative feelings (including embarrassment, self-disgust, etc) about the activities come to the surface.

i think the best thing to do is ask him why is stopped wearing around you, and if he is feeling self concious about it, ask him to go and put them on(you maybe wearing too, i think it would help and you might like it), and make some positive comment.

• 4 weeks later...

Try not to make it a 'big thing', just approach it gently. He needs to know you are OK with it and that you can work together to set rules and boundaries. Just take it slowly. He also needs to understand what he can do for YOU. Its a two way street and you are just as important, if not more so.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The first thing I would say, "do you have an open communication" with him? Sit down with him and over a glass of wine or a beer discuss fantasies for the both of you. You might even suggest he wear a diaper, or put him in it while you talk and let nature take its course.