LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I wanted to ask all you big boys who don't wear protection 24/7 like me what you do when your at home.
And maybe there's some adventurous girls who might like to share something as well. Some girls prefer to stand, so I've heard. default_whistling.gif
When I'm at home, I rarely stand to potty. And no worrying about missing my aim. I also often sit on the potty when wearing a diapers.
I don't know why. I think it feels a little like potty training. Some times I like to regress like a preschooler who still wets his pants.
If I'm not wearing protection at bedtime, (I know, WHY NOT?) It's also a lot more relaxing to sit on the potty when half asleep.
Also, I usually "potty it all out" when I sit down. Because it seems, thanks to age and an enlarging prostate having to go after going.
And getting back up to finish going a short time later is just frustrating. Might as well just wet the bed. Another excuse to wear diapers. :P
The exception for me is if I'm in a real hurry or I'm out in public. Who likes to sit on a public toilet unless it's absolutely necessary?
So I'll use a urinal if there's a restroom available, Personally I'm just not comfortable wearing a soaking wet diaper while out in public.
Of course, there's always that involuntary leakage when zipping up. It never fails to leave a wet spot if not wearing something absorbent. default_doh.gif
I've bought baby diapers out of the restroom dispenser to use as a stuffer. Nobody seems to notice unless it's a thick bulky thing.
So, does anyone else who isn't a 24/7 diaper wearer do something simular this? I'm cuirious to know just how wierd I am. default_screwy.gif THANKS!

stock-vector-please-always-sit-down-when

I guess it depends. Always stand in public, but at home, if I'm not wearing or I just don't want to waste a diaper, as long as I'm not in a hurry, I'll often sit. If nothing else, it's a chance to check Tumblr.

when I can. If I am out and can find a private stall. Many of the urinals are so tiny I do not want to take the chance of missing

At home, I am usually in a babydoll, dress or skirt so there, too

• Like 1

yeah i sit to potty. mostly cause it's late at night like 2 am and i don't want to miss seeing as how i need glasses and dont usually like to put them on just to take them off a few minutes later.

Before mommy put me back in diapers, I would sit to potty during nighttime potty trips. Now that I'm always in a diaper, I go as soon as the urge hits. I never sit on the potty anymore. I'm not allowed.

• Like 1

Something I do make a point to do is if I'm taking a road trip, I "pad up" with a good thirsty diaper and always keeping spares within reach in my vehicle.
There's a certain satisfaction having that protection if in case I get slowed down by traffic or a construction zone. :drive1:
Everybody else is frustrated holding it in. I just sit there and let it flow.
And that warm feeling just makes it all the better in cold weather.
I can't understand why non AB/DL's don't diaper up or at least keep one of their kids baby diapers handy just in case.
I was stuffing one down my pants in stopped traffic one time and another driver saw what I was doing.
I didn't care. I wasn't going to be straining to hold it in until the next exit. B)

What would they be replaced with? The take so long to heat up properly and they do not do a complete job at that

Paper towels, and I'm seeing them making a comeback. An added plus is that you can then use the paper towel to open the door, since for some reason I cannot fathom, many bathroom doors swing in instead of out.

Not surprised. blowers use the air in the place and simply heat it up (very slowly) Bathrooms are more humid than other rooms so to do a good job, the air would have to be dehumidified and heated instantly instead of waiting 10-15 seconds while the heating element gets up to temperature which is at least 1/3 of the total time. This has been the case for over 60 years. What it would take would be for the blower to have a large tank to hold a reserve of air that is dried and heated until it is like Phoenix AZ, but that would be expensive

On some cruise ships there is a protocol to use the paper towels to dry the hands and then use the towel to open the exit door

and while leaving the restroom place the used towel in the very convenient small trash can at the door. Thus no facility hardwear

is touched

• 3 months later...

I'm a pre-everything trans woman. And still have a wee-wee. I have always sat to go pee.

I don't understand why all men don't stand. They should use the excuse to take the weight off their feet.