LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Audrey & Staycee - Complete

• 3 weeks later...

Wow this was great! I greatly enjoyed the step back to the beginning. It is answering questions that I wasn't even sure existed before. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful story.

Loved the update. I really am enjoying the look back. I was a bit surprised that they became intimate so early on in the story. I am guessing that this is part of the special bond they have with each other. I will be looking forward to seeing more.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow. That was amazing. I really want to bring some serious pain and suffering to Casth. I thought the entire purpose of the program was to make good girls out of bad boys. How did Casth manage to slip by? I wish i could do something to help Audrey and Staycee out.

I keep enjoying even the in between chapters are wonderful. It's not sounding very good for Valvet at this point. I do hope the Doctor has enough pull to allow Valvet to fix Audrey before she becomes am infant again. I will never stop wanting to read more of this.

I finally caught up w/the newest parts; as always just phenomenal! 2 things that are stuck in my mind: 'squicked out' (that's new) and Awswalia! I will never think of 'the land down under' the same way ever again.:19_EmoticonsHDcom: