LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drinking and bedwetting

Lots of beer always meant a soaking wet bed with me as a young man even after my normal bedwetting had stopped. I ruined a matteras in one night after a party. I even wet the carpet through.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Kaliborio said:

I didn't wet myself when I got drunk prior to untraining - however while untraining, my first accidents while awake were when I was drunk.

Did you ever have accidents in your sleep after drinking?

On 7/1/2016 at 11:03 AM, rubbersheetmike said:

Did you ever have accidents in your sleep after drinking?

I can remember two occasions where I woke up wet after drinking, but I'm not sure they were drinking-related.

Drinking at this point of course is just a ticket to wetting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Came here to say what Kaliborio said. Never wet the bed in my life, going through absolutely countless blackout drunk nights with most likely a full bladder. Never once had an accident, not even close. But once I did the bedwetter training, it's no longer safe for me to pass out drunk. Learned it the hard way a few times now. Probably would learn my lesson many more times, but i'm obviously much much more careful now.

• 1 month later...

Only ever happened to me once. About 10 months ago we had a get together at my house and I had too much to drink and ended up passing out (blacked out before passing out an hour or so earlier) on my recliner in my basement. I woke up at 6am to find my shorts soaked, and the recliner soaked. I freaked out and spent over an hour cleaning my mess up, and was

On 2016-08-02 at 11:58 AM, echo said:

Came here to say what Kaliborio said. Never wet the bed in my life, going through absolutely countless blackout drunk nights with most likely a full bladder. Never once had an accident, not even close. But once I did the bedwetter training, it's no longer safe for me to pass out drunk. Learned it the hard way a few times now. Probably would learn my lesson many more times, but i'm obviously much much more careful now.

I suspect you mean you never wet he bed beyond a certain age, right? That wasn't the case for me but I did have a dry period from my mid 20s until about 15 years ago when I woke up soaked after getting ridiculously drunk at a friend's 40th birthday party. To say I was surprised is an understatement, especially because I'd stopped using protection for a decade or more and ended up having to clean the mattress as well as all the bedding.

16 hours ago, rubbersheetmike said:

I suspect you mean you never wet he bed beyond a certain age, right? That wasn't the case for me but I did have a dry period from my mid 20s until about 15 years ago when I woke up soaked after getting ridiculously drunk at a friend's 40th birthday party. To say I was surprised is an understatement, especially because I'd stopped using protection for a decade or more and ended up having to clean the mattress as well as all the bedding.

So I guess I want to understand.

I woke up with a soggy diaper this morning after spending a few hours outside by my firepit having a couple beer's just a relatively relaxing evening I knew by morning I'd be one soggy boy/man I don't mind waking up in a soggy diaper after having a couple beers it's kinda predictable that my diaper would be wet by morning.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Any amount of drinking might cause me to wet the bed. I remember when I wet after falling asleep after having only a single beer.

I was a bedwetter until my early teens. Beginning in my late teens, drinking certainly triggered bedwetting and it continues now. I will most certainly be wet anytime I consume alcohol. Coffee and tea or any caffiene will tend to produce the same result

• 3 weeks later...

Nappied Dan: I've read that stimulants like coffee and tea can cause bedwetting both due to liquid volume and irritation of the bladder. I've conditioned myself not to drink any stimulants after dinner time but beer is my big weakness when I'm socializing.

6 hours ago, rubbersheetmike said:

Nappied Dan: I've read that stimulants like coffee and tea can cause bedwetting both due to liquid volume and irritation of the bladder. I've conditioned myself not to drink any stimulants after dinner time but beer is my big weakness when I'm socializing.

My continence nurse once lectured me about caffeine and alcohol in relation to my bedwetting. I can't honestly say it had much effect. I still drink lots of ccoffee and tea. I love beer and obviously I wet my bed a lot but hey ho.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...