LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Times a Night

fptx1210

.... How many times a night do you think you wet when asleep?

When I first started wetting at night I noticed that I would have one large wetting in my diaper but over the past couple of months, I will briefly

I rarely wet while asleep. However, I have severe urge incontinence and will start wetting with no control as soon as I start to get out of bed. So I wear a nighttime diaper and use it when I wake up needing to go. That usually happens three or four times during the night.

I wear pin on cloth diapers most of the time and at night I just add a few more layers when I'm folding the diaper. Even with the extra thickness my diaper is nearly saturated in the morning. My daytime diaper can hold three full bladder pees so my best guess is four or five times a night in quantity but I only "Feel" when I start to pee in a dry diaper so I might pee all night long or ten or twenty times... I just don't know. That's why I wear diapers.

12 hours ago, skizics said:

I wear pin on cloth diapers most of the time and at night I just add a few more layers when I'm folding the diaper. Even with the extra thickness my diaper is nearly saturated in the morning. My daytime diaper can hold three full bladder pees so my best guess is four or five times a night in quantity but I only "Feel" when I start to pee in a dry diaper so I might pee all night long or ten or twenty times... I just don't know. That's why I wear diapers.

You should try staying awake when you are sleeping so you can count how many times while awake that you are wetting while you are sleeping!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, rusty pins said:

You should try staying awake when you are sleeping so you can count how many times while awake that you are wetting while you are sleeping!

I remember the days of the wet alarm. Doctor had convinced my parents that there was nothing wrong with me and that I was being lazy or something.. "Really, like I would want to wet a bed and sleep in it" I was a very very heavy sleeper at the time and would sleep through anything. To include the alarm. I remember one time coming too for a few seconds standing in my parents bathroom rinsing my sheets out in the sink. Sleep walking of a sorts? Next thing I knew it was morning and thought I had made it until my mom told me what was what.

unfortunately the wet alarm broke me of the heavy sleeping and now I have the opposite problem. Every little thing will wake me up. Cars in the parking lot, air conditioner turning off and on, people climbing the stairs in the next apartment.. Really wish my parents had just diapered me and let it go.. Turns out I have urge in continuance and I have never gotten the "signals" that normal people get when they have to go. What I have always gotten is a little spasm at the outer sphincter/valve? and usually by this time I have seconds to make it to the bathroom.

With me it's always at least once, usually 2-4 times, and occasionally much more often. I've quit counting and quit trying to wake up for it- mainly I wake just enough to know what condition my diaper is in either as it's flowing or just before that happens so I can get up and change if I need to. The nights where I don't remember waking are becoming more common. Oddly enough, my bedwetting-while-asleep slowed dramatically after I started wearing 24/7 to almost nothing, then over about a year went back to what I said above which has been my lifetime normal. Like my days it's very variable with no patterns to be found. Just my crazy body and my crazy bladder same as it ever was :mellow: only now it can't hurt me :)

Bettypooh

5 hours ago, dmavn said:

I remember the days of the wet alarm. Doctor had convinced my parents that there was nothing wrong with me and that I was being lazy or something.. "Really, like I would want to wet a bed and sleep in it" I was a very very heavy sleeper at the time and would sleep through anything. To include the alarm. I remember one time coming too for a few seconds standing in my parents bathroom rinsing my sheets out in the sink. Sleep walking of a sorts? Next thing I knew it was morning and thought I had made it until my mom told me what was what.

unfortunately the wet alarm broke me of the heavy sleeping and now I have the opposite problem. Every little thing will wake me up. Cars in the parking lot, air conditioner turning off and on, people climbing the stairs in the next apartment.. Really wish my parents had just diapered me and let it go.. Turns out I have urge in continuance and I have never gotten the "signals" that normal people get when they have to go. What I have always gotten is a little spasm at the outer sphincter/valve? and usually by this time I have seconds to make it to the bathroom.

For me I go to bed dry, by the time I wake up I'm soaked, I don't know how many times I wet, or if I'm constantly dribbling in my sleep... My parents tried everything in the book when I was younger, and decided that dry nights were out of reach for me, as I have been a life long sleep wetter... I get up about 01:30 to smoke a cigarette, again at 04:30, and finally get moving out of bed by 05:00 every day unless I'm sick, or sleeping in for a day off... As far as I know at 01:30 I'm a bit wet, at 04:30 I should change, and at 05:00 I am changing unless I changed at 04:30... during the day I must change every 3 hours or there are leaks, and other issues... I am totally incontinent, My parents tried, but after I got hurt in 99 all bets were off...

On 2/1/2016 at 0:50 AM, stevewet said:

My wife tells me that her parents tried the bedwetting alarm with her.

The bedwetting alarm never worked for me. I just slept through it but it woke everyone else. By the time I woke my bed was soaked as usual. My folks soon gave up and just accepted I wet the bed.

Last night I woke in the early hours needing to pee. My nappy was already wet and sleepily I just lay there and let it flow, drifting back to sleep. I woke in a warm swamp of pee this morning as inevitably my nappy had leaked. The bed pad caught it all and kept me warm

i always am thickly cloth diapered every night.i usually stay in bed about 10 hours nightly.i seem to wet multiple times during the night .i think as many as 5 times.i am diabetic and have bph,i am on several meds containing diuretics,so i wet frequently all night.when i wake i usually stay in them about 2 hours in the morning,while i have my breakfast and coffee.by the time we change for the day,i'm usually soaked.

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, poobrat said:

i always am thickly cloth diapered every night.i usually stay in bed about 10 hours nightly.i seem to wet multiple times during the night .i think as many as 5 times.i am diabetic and have bph,i am on several meds containing diuretics,so i wet frequently all night.when i wake i usually stay in them about 2 hours in the morning,while i have my breakfast and coffee.by the time we change for the day,i'm usually soaked.

I think that being type 2 diabetic myself and drinking diet soda contributes to how many times a night I get up to pee.

When i start to fall asleep or relax i will go. My mind wakes me up just enough to open my eyes once or twice a night. Than i start to go and than i close my eyes and go back to sleep. I flood when i do go so i wear the most absorbent disposable i can buy which it is ABU space. I have tried many brands for night time over the years. I wish my brain did not wake me up i would sleep better. My bladder does not work that well said i have a underdeveloped bladder and neurgenic bladder. The nerves to my bladder do not work well so have to wear diapers to manage it. When i get out of bed in the morning i can not take a couple steps and my bladder will go all at once bye for now baby chris.

• 2 weeks later...