LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Personal Care Medical Supply, Fort Wayne, IN

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On July 1, 2016 at 1:44 PM, eatenbywo1ves said:

Yeah i need to make this drive in the near future. How was out the door packaging, do they provide you with a box or what?

They place everything in a black plastic bag. They are very discreet and friendly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still can't believe it was real!

Was super dead when I got there and Laura was really friendly about everything, will be going again.

Plus she's a dog lover so that's always a plus in my book.

Only thing that sucks is having to take US 30 there.

EDIT: Forgot obligatory I went photos

• 1 month later...

So get this, personal care medical supply is having an abdl event in March this year. They are closing the store to the general public and having a sale on all abdl products. Not to mention, juice and cookies and a door prize of 35 diapers. I went in yesterday to get my Abenas and I was given a flyer for it. Sorry I am not positive on the date, I'll check when I get home.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
18 minutes ago, LilLew said:

I discovered the website almost on accident: https://thediaperladies.com/

There's not much there, but apparently they also carry ABDL accessories like bottles and pacifiers. I'd like to check them out when I have a day off

so you must have never been to her place. she has a huge abdl section and is very abdl friendly. super nice ladies. and she has several abdl related events through out the year

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

• 1 year later...

Hope I am in the right spot if not please forgive me. I am looking for the address to a medical store who sells adult diapers to the abdl in Fort Wayne Indiana. Going to be there this coming week for a vacation and her they are a very friendly ABDL medical/adult diaper store.