LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL or LGBT: Which area has caused more difficulties

Dannyl

Being trans, years of issues, constant problems and exasperated by fear for my kind everywhere prejudice has been brewing greatly of late and everyone can see I'm trans at my age there is no hiding it.
Diapers are easy the only people who know are the ones I trust, I didn't quite realize that now I have a vagina they still feel so good :)

Oh that 's an easy one. Being trans has caused me much more pain and heartache over the years than being a little. Mainly because with exception of my partner, none of my family or friends (outside of the community) know I am into ageplay. In comparison, coming out as trans and wanting to transition meant telling my family, friends, neigbours, boss, colleagues.....in fact everyone I know. Not to mention having to transition socially.

No, for me there is no comparison between the pain and confusion of growing up in a body the opposite of your gender, and enjoying ageplay. But that's just me.

• Like 1

I think for me living in a big city, people are more concerned about their own lives. My dad died when I was fairly young, and my mom and brother have no problem with me being a sissy and having breast implants. My job is in the city and I work in the Rainbow Capital of The World New Yorks Village. I think the only resistance I ever got in my life was from my ex wife. She was not very supportive of my lifestyle. Working as a woman dressed in skirts and pumps just didn't sit right with her. Divorce was inevitable. I was always bi and enjoyed the life as well. I was never abdl and no one knows about my diapers except for my girlfriend, so I guess it was always my worry about being at work and having haters or homophobes attack friends or co workers. I am very capable of taking care of myself,, but the worry always stays on my mind.

• Like 1