LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"You won't even let me I knew how to use the potty but you guys took over and put me in diapers!" she whined not even realizing she was sounding like a baby talking about potty instead of the bathroom.

Kayla cried and was ready to argue more but Chloe stuck the bottle in her mouth.

"I guess you don't remember you were having accidents which was why we put you back in diapers. You couldn't go without them now if you wanted to or if we wanted you to, which we don't." Chloe said.

Chloe finished feeding Kayla the bottle and set it aside. She cleaned off Kayla's face and hands and got her out of the high chair. Mia got Lily out of the high chair as well.

"Lily, take your sister to the playroom, please." Mia said.

Lily took Kayla's hand and led her out of the kitchen.

Kayla hated to admit it but Chloe was right about everything, plus she knew her mommies wanted to keep her in diapers. She really couldn't say anything. It just sucks that Lilly is growing up and I'm not! She thought to herself as she finished her baby cereal and bottle. Chloe got her down.

The baby had a notion to pull back and say she didn't need Lilly to hold her hand, but why waste my time. She thought to herself as she knew they'd just say she's a baby!

Lily smiled and led Kayla to the playroom and over to where baby toys were scattered.

"Sit here, baby. I'm going to play with my big girl toys."

Lily went over to where her dolls were at and started playing.

Kayla looked at the baby toys and was mad how Lilly expected her to play with them while she herself said she was going to play with her big girl toys.

"Wtf!" she thought to herself.

The baby went over and started grabbing Lilly's toys.

They were better then her baby toys she wanted them!

Lily started screaming as Kayla started grabbing her toys away from her. Chloe and Mia came running to the room.

"What is going on here?" Chloe asked.

"Mommy, Baby is grabbing my toys. I made her sit with her baby toys, but she came over here and started grabbing my toys." Lily sobbed.

Chloe sighed and looked at Kayla.

"Shame on you, baby. I guess it's time for a spanking and then a time out." Chloe said.

Mia picked up Lily and kissed her cheek. Chloe took Kayla's hand and led her out to the living room.

"When are you going to learn to be nice, baby?"

"Bu--but I--I was just playing!" she cried. She didn't want to play with the baby toys when Lilly's toys were better. Now she was worried that they would start putting her in the stupid playpen again.

"I was I just wanted to play!" she cried.

Se stood there knowing she was going to get a spanking and what sucked is she was doing all she could to try to be a big girl but now she knew they'd probably put a toddler leash on her or maybe set the playpen up where they could always keep an eye on her.

"You need to play with your toys, not Lily's. We put them in different areas of the playroom so you two would know which toys are yours. Since you can't play nice with Lily, you can go in your playpen. I am not going to spank you this time, but you need to remember to play with your baby toys and not Lily's big girl toys." Chloe said.

Chloe led Kayla over to the playpen and put her inside. She brought several baby toys and set them in the crib and gave Kayla a baby bottle as well.

"Ok." Kayla said feeling better she wasn't getting a spanking. She hated the playpen but she wasn't going to push her luck so she got in. The baby was just happy she got out of a spanking. She grabbed the bottle and began drinking, after awhile with nothing better to do she began playing with her baby toys. Once in awhile she looked at Lilly and was jealous how in everyway possible she was becoming a big girl leaving her a lone in her forever babyhood!

Lily played with her toys for awhile. She looked over at Kayla in the playpen. Lily took one of her dolls and walked over to the playpen. She started pushing the doll through the bars.

"Here baby. You can play with Dollie. She wears diapers like you do." Lily said.

"Aw, isn't that sweet, baby? Lily wants to share her toys with you." Chloe cooed.

Kayla took the offending doll. How dare that brat give me a doll that's wearing diapers just like me! She thought to herself. Just as she was ready to go off she herd Chloe's voice and she thought better of it.

"Yeth will sweet." she said in her baby talk.

Lily got a couple of her dolls and brought them over to where the playpen was at and started playing next to it. Chloe took a picture of Kayla and Lily playing.

"You two are the cutest little girls ever. Cooed Chloe.

"I agree. Baby and Lily would win any cute baby contest. Mia said.

Kayla felt like such a baby having to stay in the playpen like she wasn't even old enough to play on her own. She played with the dolls and watched as Lilly came over by her. She looked up after hearing her mommy's voices.

"No we wouldn't they would know I'm not a real baby!"

"How would they know that, baby? You are a real baby. You would fit right in with the others in the contest." Chloe said.

Lily played for a bit with Chloe and Mia watching them.

"Let's go use the potty, Lily." Mia said.

She stood up and took Lily's hand. They left the room and went to the bathroom. After a few minutes they returned to the living room.

"Lily's pull up was wet, but she managed to get some pee in the potty," Mia announced with a smile.

"Good girl! You're growing up so fast!" Chloe cooed. "Isn't she a big girl, baby?"

"No I'm not I'm a teenage girl as old as both of you!" she whined some days she didn't mind being a baby but other days she did. Her tantrums were often dismissed as baby tantrums which were actually expected from her. Kayla was mad it was absurd to think anyone would think she's a real baby! She thought to herself.

The baby watched as her mommy took Lilly potty. Then she was mad as they made a big deal out of her going potty.

"I'm a big girl!" she cried stomping her foot.

Chloe and Mia looked at each other and shook their heads. Chloe went to the kitchen and fixed two bottles, one with warm baby formula and one with milk. She came back to the living room and gave the milk bottle to Mia. Chloe came over to Kayla.

"Come on baby. I think someone can use some quiet time with mommy."

Chloe got Kayla out of the playpen and led her over to the couch. Mia picked up Lily and took her back to Mia and Chloe's bedroom to feed her the milk bottle. Chloe sat down and pulled Kayla unto her lap.

Kayla looked up knowing better to argue, but she was mad every time she tried to show what a big girl was or she talked about it. They just seemed more determined to make sure she knew she was a baby!

"Bu--but I'm not hungry!" she whined as Chloe took her hand.

The baby lost the battle and soon she was over her mommy's lap being fed her bottle.

This sucks! Kayla thought to herself as she drank Chloe rocked and patted her knowing just how to calm her baby down.

Chloe continued to rock and pat Kayla as she nursed the bottle. Mia came back into the living room without Lily. Chloe cooed softly in Kayla's ears. Mia smiled at Kayla.

"I put Lily down for a short nap. Are you going to put baby down too?" Mia asked.

"No, I'll just hold her on my lap if she falls asleep."

Kayla was relaxed it was like something had been awoken inside of her after being a sleep for so many years. She felt so relaxed and secure in her mommy's arm's as she drank her bottle and was in between the sleep zone and being awake. She herd the voices but it seemed like a dream as she drifted off to sleep.

(Congrats it's been a year doing this role play!

Chloe felt Kayla fall asleep. She set the bottle aside and adjusted Kayla in her arms. Chloe kept cuddling with Kayla as she talked to Mia. After a bit Chloe checked Kayla's diaper and stood up. she carried her back to the nursery and carefully laid her in the crib, covering her. She gave her a kiss on the cheek and left the room.

(Wow, I hadn't realized that. It's been a fun year, at least in the role play)

Kayla stirred as she was laid down but Chloe like so many times knew how to get her baby right back to sleep and soon the baby was out again. She wet and messed her diaper just as she has done so many times. She really needed her diapers now even if she couldn't admit it.

(Yeah I agree!)

Lily was awake before Chloe and was dressed before being brought out to the living room. She started playing with toys as Chloe went to wake Kayla up. Chloe entered the nursery and checked Kayla's diaper.

"Wake up, baby. I need to change your diaper."

Chloe lowered the side of the crib.

(I think Christmas was in a couple of days but I will make it the next day to speed things up some)

"Yes, Santa is coming tonight honey. Do you remember what you asked him for?"

Chloe moved Kayla over to the changing table and took off her messy diaper. She used several baby wipes to clean Kayla up.

"Lily started taking her nap shortly before you did, baby. I'm going to want both of you in bed right after dinner though, so Santa will be able to come on time."

(Oh ok guess I jumped the gun sorry)

"Yeah!" she said excited. She laid there as her mommy changed her.

"Ok I don't mind going to bed early but I don't want all my presents to be baby stuff like every Christmas has been diapers shouldn't be a gift!" she whined as she knew her mommies too well as that's what they always got her and they always made a big deal out of it. Saying they were her baby diapers and new bottles and pacifiers. It seemed to her they were always making sure she knew she was a baby!