LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Mia kept hold of Kayla's hand and pulled her back to her. She gave her a swat on her bottom.

"You do not go anywhere by yourself. If you have to pee that bad, I'll take you. Chloe, go ahead and pick out some clothes for Kayla. She can try them on when we get back." Mia said.

Mia led Kayla out of the store and down through the mall. They got to the restrooms near the store, but there was a sign saying it was closed for cleaning.

"Come on, baby sister. We can't use this bathroom. Let's see if we can find another. Honestly, I don't know why you couldn't have used the potty at home." Mia said loudly.

Kayla felt some pee leak into her panties after Mia grabbed her and swatted her. She was so humiliated!

"Owe!" she whined as she was finding out Mia knew how to spank as her ass stung. They walked around the mall and her eyes got big as she saw the sign to the bathroom. She was disappointed when it was closed for repair.

She was mad as Mia scolded her but she had lost her battle as she wet herself..

"Um Mia it's too late I'm sorry." she said crying..

Mia was watching where they were going and wasn't looking at Kayla. When she heard Kayla she stopped and looked at her. She saw the wet spot on the pants and then gave her a hug.

"It's okay honey. Let's get back to Chloe. Once we buy you some new clothes, I'll help you get changed."

Mia led Kayla back to the store.

Kayla didn't know what to say or do as Mia hugged her. She figured Mia would scold her she wondered what Chloe might say as Mia held her hand like she was a little girl and the headed back to the store where Chloe was..

"Can we hurry I wanna change into something dry." she whined

"It was an accident I'm not a baby!" she whined as she felt like she was falling into a trap. She stood there as Chloe shook her head almost confirming the fact that she was their little sister. "You'd look cute in a wet diaper." those words rung in her ears. She was broken out of her thoughts as Mia grabbed her hand talking about getting her changed.

"I can do it myself." she said wanting to dress herself feeling like she now had to fight for every adult thing!

"I'm helping you and that's final. We need to get this done quickly and you are in no condition to do anything quickly. You are upset and fussy."

Mia led Kayla into the fitting room and closed the door.

"Now let's get those wet pants and panties off first. I bet they feel yucky, don't they?" Mia cooed.

Mia unfastened the front of Kayla's pants and tugged them down, pulling her panties down at the same time.

Mia pulled the pants down to her feet.

"Okay sweetie, now lift your feet. That's right." Mia said, tugging the pants and panties off. Mia opened her purse and took out a couple of wet wipe and quickly cleaned off Kayla's privates and bottom.

Kayla was so embarrassed she had literally been reduced to a 6 year old little girl as Mia cleaned her up. She staid there as Mia dressed her on e she pulled the panties up she noticed they were thicker like something a potty training toddler would wear.

"I don't wanna wear any of this!" she whined as Mia fastened her overalls.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she asked softly as her life seemed to be going backwards and she couldn't figure a way to stop it!

"Listen to yourself! You are whining. You sound just like a little girl. A little girl who wets her pants because she waits to long to get to the bathroom. And don't try to blame me for not getting you to the potty on time. If you had used the potty at home, you wouldn't have needed to go here at the mall." Mia Answered.

Mia led Kayla out to Chloe who had her arms full of clothes.

"I think these will do for a start. If we need anything else, we can always come back here. After we pay for these, I'll take these to the car and we can go to the toy store. Won't that be fun, little sister?"

"You wouldn't let me go to the bathroom I tried but you insisted on holding my hand!" she couldn't help but whine. Then on Cue Mia once aging took her by the hand and the went back to the store. Kayla's jaw almost dropped as she saw all the clothes that Chloe had picked out and was paying for.

"Look I don't need clothes what I have is fine!" she said pleading with them.

"Toy store No I'm not 6!" she said angrily trying to convince them to stop!

"You wouldn't have needed to go potty if you had gone at home though. You should have been able to hold it until we finished shopping for clothes at least. I won't make that same mistake again, though. I'll make sure our little sister makes it to the potty when we are out. Wet pants aren't fun, are they?"

"The clothes you have in the room are fine for an 18 year old, but they would never do for a six year old who is having problems making it to the potty, are they?" Chloe asked.

Chloe took the clothes out to the car while Mia stayed with Kayla in the mall. When she got back, they took Kayla to the toy store.

"We need to get you a baby doll and accessories to go along with it. You are going to need it for your child care classes. I wouldn't want you to get a bad grade because you didn't have a doll to use. We'll get you other toys to play with in our room as well." Chloe said.

Mia led Kayla over to the doll aisle.

"Why don't you pick out a doll for yourself?" Mia said.

Kayla didn't have much to say as Mia scolded her.

"I'm not having problems it was an accident cause Mia wouldn't let me go then the bathroom was closed for repairs." she said defensively.

Kayla couldn't believe they were actually taking her to the toy store. Once they entered she felt so stupid as they went on and on..

"I'm not picking out a doll!" she said thinking she could cause a scene and they would back down!

"Really? An 18 year old should have no problems being able to hold it. That seems like a problem to me. That just shows me you are much younger." Chloe said.

"What's the matter, sweetie? Is it past your naptime? That's okay, your big sisters will pick out a doll or maybe two dolls just for our darling baby sister."

Mia and Chloe walked up and down the doll aisle examining all the dolls, Mia still holding Kayla's hand. Chloe picked up a plastic doll that was wearing a diaper and came with a bib, high chair, baby bath and crib.

"No I'm not it was Mia's fault!" she said getting madder by the minute.

"I don't take naps this is bull shit just how old do you plan on treating me cause you know damn good and well I'm 18!" she yelled throwing a tantrum. She hated how they talked down to her and treated her like a baby sister!

Mia held her hand and the two girls picked out dolls. She blushed when they picked one out that came with a nursery and the doll was wearing a disposable baby diaper. She knew from her babysitting days those were Pampers.. The words rung in her ears again.. You'd look really cute in a wet diaper. She thought oh know the doll could be her.

"Get whatever I just wanna go home." she aid figuring once she got home at least she could stay in her room!

"That is not how you're acting. Right now, I think we are being generous treating you like a six year old. If you keep acting up, we'll start treating you like a three year old. Is that what you want?" Chloe asked.

"No but I'm not a baby!" she pouted as Chloe scolded her.. She watched in horror as they picked out a lot of toys for her. She watched as the cashier rang everything up Mia and Chloe talked about what was next as Kayla just stood there stunned.. she wondered what did they mean treat her like a 3 year old. Once everything was paid for they both took her hand and were off.

"I don't want it!" she said after Chloe handed her the doll but she made her carry it. She felt so stupid! She was getting hungry so that was at least one thing to look forward too.

"B--but I like my hair!" she whined holding on to her doll she really looked like a over grown toddler now. She really got nervous when they stopped at the baby store.

"No no please don't make me wear diapers!" she cried as the words rang in her ears. You'd look really cute in a wet diaper.

She felt really stupid when they said they were for her baby doll as she as dragged into the store!

"Kayla, you and I will shop for diapers for your doll. Chloe will pick up every thing else we need here." Mia explained, taking Kayla over to the diaper section.

Chloe got a shopping cart and went over to the bibs first. She got three of the larger coverall bibs and put them in the cart and went over to the bedding. They carried twin sized bedding, so Chloe got a plastic sheet for Kayla's bed and three sets of sheets designed for toddlers or younger girls. She got a can of baby powder, bottle of baby oil and baby bath. She headed for the checkouts while Mia still had Kayla at the diapers.

"Which kind of diaper would you like for your baby, Kayla? I think she would fit in the newborn size. Do you think your baby would like Pampers? or Huggies? or maybe luvs?" Mia asked, showing Kayla the different designs on the packages.

Chloe paid for everything and ran it to the car, putting everything in the trunk except one bib that she left in the front seat. She came back inside and walked over to Mia and Kayla.

"Which diapers do you like Kayla?" Chloe wondered.

Kayla stood there looking at the diapers she couldn't believe Mia wanted her to pick something out for her doll.

"Are you serious this is stupid, I don't want the damn doll I'm 18!" she yelled throwing the doll down. She was livid and humiliated at how her life had drastically changed in 24 hours.

"I don't like any of them!" she said to Chloe.. If they wanted her to be a little girl I'm not going to make it easy. She thought to herself..

"Can we go now?"

Mia took Kayla's arm and turned her around. She gave her three swats on her bottom.

"There is no reason to throw a tantrum. Now pick up your doll and apologize to her for throwing her down. Then we are going to pick out a pack of diapers for your other doll." Mia said.

Chloe looked sternly at Kayla.

"Owe!" she yelped as her swats stung. She dutifully did as she was told. She bent over and picked up the doll.

"Sorry." she said to the damn doll she thought to herself.

"Other doll w-what do you mean?" she asked confused.

She nodded as Chloe scolded her.

Mia sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Did you forget already? We got you a plastic doll that pees and poops it's diaper and eats. Also we got you the cloth doll to carry around with you. We are getting diapers for the plastic baby doll. Now do you remember?"