LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"That is no way to act. You tell me you are mature then start whining. That doesn't sound very mature to me. Go ahead and show me what you want to wear and I will tell you if it's okay. Now first we need a pair of panties. Show me what you brought with you and I will tell you if it is appropriate." Mia said, giving Kayla a swat on her bare thigh.

"I don't need your approval on what I wear." she said trying to stand her ground then the last thing she ever thought would happen happened!

"Owe!" she yelped as Mia gave her a swat on her thigh.

"Hey you didn't need to spank me!" she cried rubbing her thigh..

"Please leave so I can get dressed!" she said squealing trying to do all she could to regain her adulthood!

Mia looked through Kayla's clothe and took out a pair of plain yellow panties and a skirt and blouse, handing them to Kayla.

"These are the clothes you are wearing for now. I'll go in the bathroom and get cleaned up. When I get out, I better find you in those clothes and sitting on my bed. Is that understood?" Mia said.

"I'll go out in the hall if it will make you feel better, but I will be back in five minutes, so don't dawdle." Chloe ordered.

The girls left the room so Kayla could change.

Kayla rolled her eyes she wasn't about to let them start picking out her clothes she was going to wear what she wanted to wear!

"Fine whatever!" she said taking the clothes, she looked over at Chloe..

"Yes please It will make me feel better if you wait outside while I change. Once they left she threw the clothes in a corner and picked out a thong and a tight pair of jeans that showed off her ass. She thought maybe she might go to the store or something and wanted to show off her body! Once she was dressed she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Who do they think they are trying to tell me what I can wear and Mia better never spank me again I'm 18 for crying out loud!" she said to herself trying to talk tough.

Chloe came back in the room after five minutes and saw Kayla. She shook her head.

"Those aren't the clothes Mia picked out for you. I am really disappointed in you. You said you would do anything to stay in our dorm, and when Mia gives you something to do, you become obstinate and disobey. Maybe you aren't the right one to be our room mate after all." Chloe sighed.

Mia finished in the bathroom and came out. She looked at Kayla.

"Go ahead and sit down and we will go over the rules. Most of them are simple room mate rules. Some are just for you." Mia said.

"No I am but I'm not going to have you guys treat me like a little girl spanking me and picking out my clothes I'm 18 damn it!" she said getting mad not understanding how thing have gotten so out of hand so quick. Kayla felt her body heat up as she was nervous when Mia wanted her to sit down for their talk she felt like she was in the principles office.

"W-what do you mean just for me?" she asked nervously stuttering sitting down not thinking she was going to like it!

"You don't really have a choice in the matter, if you want to stay here. And I don't think you want to move to another room. Especially since we would have to tell them you are a bedwetter."

"Well we already told you some of the basic rules, like taking turns in the bathroom and helping to keep the room clean. Since there is only one desk we will probably have to take turns doing our homework. As for the rules that pertain to you, there are going to be a few of them."

"First of all, we are now in charge of you and when we tell you to do something, we expect it to be done with no whining or complaining. When you whine, you just show your immaturity."

"Second, because you are such a messy eater, you will be required to wear a bib to keep your clothes clean. We don't want to have to wash your clothes every night."

"Third, you will be required to maintain a 3.7 grade point average. That means you need to get B's in your classes. Anything less will be unacceptable."

"I think for now, those are the rules. We can add to them as the need arises. Do you understand?"

"Maybe, maybe not, but if people see the pictures of you in a wet bed, that is what they are going to think."

"Well that's your choice. If you don't want to do as we say, gather up your things and find another room, if there is one available. Otherwise we are going to the store and then stop somewhere for breakfast."

"Pictures what are you talking about?" she asked worried they may have taken pictures..

"Fine guess I'll do what you want, I have no where else to go!" she said ready to cry she wondered what the hell were they going to do! Now she was confused they had seemed so nice now they were taking over her life!

Chloe got out her phone and showed her the pictures.

"See? That looks like a little girl that still wets the bed, doesn't it? Don't worry. Mia took pictures too, but we won't show them to anyone. Unless you give us reason too."

"Good.I'm glad you came around. We're not ogres. You'll see. It won't be that bad. You'll have lots of fun. We'll have lot's of fun together. I'm sure when you were at home your sisters treated you like their little sister, didn't they? And you had fun with them sometimes, right? They probably were also mean to you sometimes, right? That comes with the territory of being the little sister." Mia explained.

Mia patted Kayla's head.

"Now I am willing to compromise about what you are wearing. You can wear your jeans, but how about you change into the the panties I picked out? Since we can't trust you to dress correctly in private, you will have to change right here, with both of us watching." Mia ordered.

Kayla's eyes got big as she was shown the pictures.

"Please erase those, it was an accident I'm not a bedwetter!" she cried reaching out for the phone. She listened as it seemed like Chloe was kinda teasing her.

"Yeah but I'm 18 I'm not the little sister, I'm not a little girl!" she whined getting mad and scared cause they literally had her over a barrel. She didn't know what she could do.

She thought about the times her sisters liked to control her even spanking her when she was 17 and the times they called her a baby and put her I

"Why should I erase the pictures? I promised we would never show them to anyone. Personally I think you look adorable in them." Chloe smiled.

"Well let's see what's wrong them, shall we?" Mia said.

Mia undid Kayla's jeans and pulled them down, revealing the thong.

"You got to be kidding me. I wouldn't even call those panties. They are just a piece of string around your waist and up your crack. your BARELY covering your privates, and your butt cheeks are hanging out. It's easy for me to give you a spanking." Mia said.

Mia gave Kayla several swats on both bare cheeks.

"Now go get the other pair of panties and I will put them on you." Mia ordered.

"Adorable what the hell are you talking about!" she said frustrated not understanding why she would say that.

Kayla was shocked as Mia undid her jeans leaving her standing there in her thong. She rolled her eyes feeling like she was 11 or 12 and she put on clothes that were too sexy for her age..

"They're fine what are you wearing!" she shot back at her not yet quit understanding that he girls saw her s a little girl..

"OWE OWE!" she cried jumping around rubbing her as after Mia spanked her.

"I can dress myself!" she hissed at her as her ass was on fire..

"I just think it is adorable that you still wet the bed is all. It just shows how much of a little girl you are. The only thing cuter would be a picture of you asleep in a wet diaper."

"I'm wearing conservative panties. I am not trying to show my ass to everyone. See?" Mia said, tugging her pants down enough so Kayla could see her panties.

"I don't think you can dress yourself. Look at what you are wearing. If you think you can dress yourself, get the panties and change into them. Then you can put your jeans back on and put on your shoes and socks so we can get going." Mia ordered.

"Diaper what the hell are you talking about and I'm not a damn bed wetter!" she said becoming infuriated. She looked at Mia who was smiling. Kayla wondered what they had planned she was sure she didn't like it.

"Fine!" she said stomping over to her clothes and grabbing the panties and going to the bathroom to put them on.. Once she was done changing she came out..

"Ok I'm ready where are we going anyways?" she asked nervously wondering if she even wanted to know!

"Well our pictures say differently, don't they? I guess we will have to see whether you really are or not." Chloe said.

Mia came over to Kayla and pulled her pants out to make sure she had changed her panties.

"Good girl! See? I knew you could do as you are told, but I wanted you to change out here. Well, I can fix that. First we are going to get you new clothes, then we are going to the toy store to get you set up with toys. Doesn't that sound like fun?" Mia said, patting Kayla on the head.

" Now let's get going." Mia said, taking Kayla's hand and walking out of the dorm room.

"I'm not so quit saying it you're really passing me off!" she yelled almost throwing a tantrum. Then she was surprised when Mia walked up to her and made sure she had changed into the panties that she picked out for her. She slapped at her hands and tried to pull back.

"Hey what the hell!" she said embarrassingly

"Toy's I'm 18 not 8, what do you mean new clothes."

On the way to the car Mia swatted Kayla's bottom.

"You do not hit your big sisters, understand? Right now we are going to treat you like a 10 year old, but if you keep pushing us, that age will be lowered. You need clothes that fit a 10 year old." Mia explained.

When they got to the car Mia opened the back door and let Kayla in.

"Owe!" she yelped as Mia swatted her.

"10 years old are fucking kidding me!" she whined now throwing a fit she couldn't believe this was happening.

She got in the back and glared at Mia as she said if she had to buckle her she would lower her age.

Kayla sat back and sulked..

"This is bull shit!" she said knowing they couldn't do anything as they're driving.

Mia looked over the seat at Kayla.

"My, what a potty mouth. Chloe, remind me when we get home that we need to wash her mouth out with soap. I can't wait to get you some nice clothes. and I think my little sister would look better with curls and bows in her hair. Maybe we can fit in an appointment with a hair salon?"

Chloe drove for about an hour before pulling into a mall parking lot. When they got out Mia came around and took Kayla's hand.

"You better hold tight to my hand unless I let it go. Otherwise I will swat your bottom. Is that understood?" Mia warned.

They entered the mall and walked for a bit. They reached the store Mia wanted to buy Kayla clothes and started in.

"I hope my little sister went tinkle before we left home. It will probably be awhile before she can visit the little girls room."

Kayla just sat there quietly when Mia said something about washing her mouth out with soap! She couldn't believe what they were saying talking about bows in her hair and going to a salon. Seemed like the drove forever and she now felt the need to go to the bathroom. She watched when the finally pulled into the parking lot, they were at a mall!

"Yes." she said rolling her eyes as Mia grabbed her hand.

"No I need to go!" she said thinking she would at least get a few minutes to herself..

"You'll have to wait until we finish in here then. You keep telling me you are a big girl, prove it." Mia said.

The first thing Chloe and Mia saw were little girl panties. They took Kayla over to them and started looking through them.

"Look Kayla! They have Disney Princesses! Which Disney Princess is your favorite?" Chloe asked, holding up several packages of panties.

"B-but I!" she couldn't even get it out as Mia dragged her to the store. She was doing her best to hold it.

"I'm not wearing those I'm not 6!" she said getting mad and embarrassed.. She was also worried about making it to the bathroom.

"Are we almost done!" she said doing her best to not start the potty dance!

"You are wearing Princess panties, unless you prefer Dora and Barney panties. Or how about these pastel panties with ruffles across the bottom? It's your choice?" Chloe said.

"Don't be silly! We've just started! once we pick out your panties, then we need to get dresses, overalls, skirts, blouses and shorts. Then we will get you pajamas and nightgowns.