LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"oh sweetie, you are a real baby. Just as real as all the other babies in the world. If you were to wear 'big girl' clothes it would be pretend, like for Halloween." Chloe said.

"A honeymoon is a special time for mommy's. That means no baby's are allowed. Don't worry. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun without us." Chloe cooed, wiggling the nipple in Kayla's mouth.

“No I won’t no I won’t!” She didn’t even argue she wasn’t a baby or that big girl clothes would be pretend. She knew she was a baby so she belonged in her baby diapers and baby clothes cause she was a baby. 

“Pl-please mommies I don’t want a babysitter.” Like the good mommies they are they calmed the baby down. 

Kayia began drinking and her mommy rocked and patted her and like a real baby she did feel better and soon she was asleep.. 

• 2 weeks later...

"there, there. Your mommys will call everyday. You won't have a chance to miss us." Chloe said.

Mia and Chloe smiled as Kayla nursed and then fell asleep. Chloe kept holding Kayla for awhile but finally they put her in her crib. Mia called Annie to arrange for her to come watch Kayla for a few days.