LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Intersex dysphoria

So, recently I've been having some strong intersex dysphoria, and when I wear diapers, it seems to get a little worse.

I love my diapers, don't get me wrong, but I've just been struggling with how do deal with the bottom dysphoria when I'm wearing. No penis means this little is very uncomfortable and unhappy.

3 minutes ago, sensi said:

So do you want both? why does wearing a diaper make you hyperaware of your sex dysphoria?

Yes, and I'm not sure. Maybe because I don't have to worry about tucking when I put it on.

Just to clarify, I identify as an agender individual, and I do know what intersex is. My dysphoria is that I do not have both a penis and a vagina, and that I only have the latter. It is not related to the diapers, other than I notice my dysphoria more when I do get the chance to wear.

Would wearing something else help you, or be more satisfying....Like a small double sided dildo(not sure what you could find comfortable to wear around)....or maybe boyish ABDL diapers to off set your girly side such as Race Car or Space or something.......crazy ideas probably. Just sounds like you need to find ways to embrace your masculine side as you notice your feminine side for obvious reasons. Myself I am bi, and have a very feminine side I embrace as an ABDL LG or sissy. I realize thats different, but maybe there is something to take away here...

6 hours ago, PullUpDiaperLover said:

Would wearing something else help you, or be more satisfying....Like a small double sided dildo(not sure what you could find comfortable to wear around)....or maybe boyish ABDL diapers to off set your girly side such as Race Car or Space or something.......crazy ideas probably. Just sounds like you need to find ways to embrace your masculine side as you notice your feminine side for obvious reasons. Myself I am bi, and have a very feminine side I embrace as an ABDL LG or sissy. I realize thats different, but maybe there is something to take away here...

Thank you for your suggestions. I'd like to purchase an stp packer, but I currently don't have