LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what is a good daytime diaper?

12 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

The plastic Tenas aren't quiet anyway. They've been my daily wear for quite awhile and are really good; hate to know they're going away :( I don't know of a quiet diaper that works well unless changed frequently.

Bettypooh

Wack a pair of normal tight boxers over it or a oniese and they are quiet as anything.

I'd meant to suggest that. The plastic-backed diapers are all a bit noisy but quiet down considerably when covered. Just be sure the cover isn't so tight as to lower the capacity when they swell with use; I've had that happen before. Same as with anything new you have to try things out to know what they will do for you and that will vary from person to person.

I like discretion too, but I'm at the point where I really don't care a lot. I need diapers, so what? It's not as 'taboo' a subject as it used to be what with all the TV advertising and the masses are learning that Incontinence is more common than people once thought. Just remember you're not alone in this by a longshot and there's nothing wrong with doing what you have to do to maintain a good life.

Bettypooh

Tena is a done deal- they have made that clear and the original plan was to have had it happen already but they extended production for the US market and that's all they are going to do. They are still available but will be gone soon.

Molicare Super will be my go-to after the Tenas are gone. They start thinner, have about the same capacity, and fit me well (which is very important in keeping leaks at bay).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I use tena comfort extra pads or attends level 8 or 9 during the day held in place by net fixing pants with my inco pants over the top to be sure. I seldom leak to the point where anyone can tell.

All the things you seek there is no such thing you either get a thin diaper that doesn't hold much or get a thick diaper that holds a lot. Ive always dress in baby lose fitting jeans or slacks and extra big shirts.

• 2 weeks later...

No "LOL" involved- This is the "Medical Incontinence" forum and the OP is serious. Before you "LOL" here again, read the rules for this forum which are different from our other forums <_<

And a bit of an update- Tena is apparently continuing with the plastic-backed Maxi's in the US market for now but no word on how long that will last; I guess as long as sales and profits will sustain it. Molicare still makes plastic-backed and I've heard of no plans for that changing here.

• 9 months later...

Like another UK responder on this topic I have discovered that Attends 8 contour pads worn under Attends stretch pants are ideal for daytime wear. Though I don't need protection when at home in the daytime (yet), I need it when out of the house.

I use Abena M3 Comfort, which are cloth-backed Abena M3s that are cheaper than Air Plus. They may be sold under that name, or as just "Abena M3", or as "Abena M3 Air" or "Abena M3 Air Plus" depending on your stockist, but I am pretty sure they are not technically the Air Plus line, which seem to be a higher grade. They have a slight condensation problem (if you wet a lot in a short period, it may go through the diaper and condense on the outside) so I wear plastic pants over them. I think plastic pants are good in general because they also block odour to an extent.

• 1 year later...

Those are good for extended wear :thumbsup: I'm now using Molicare Slip Maxi which are about the same. Of the clothlike backed, I did try one Seni, their best one, and it too was about as much capacity as you can get and the only clothlike cover I've found in a premium diaper which does not wick through the cover :D

Bettypooh

On 20/12/2016 at 6:52 PM, inmyrubbers said:

Like another UK responder on this topic I have discovered that Attends 8 contour pads worn under Attends stretch pants are ideal for daytime wear. Though I don't need protection when at home in the daytime (yet), I need it when out of the house.

I am using attends 10 pads and net fixing pants right now. They are very good. At home where it doesn't matter I can go most of the day in one.