LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

iD slip and Seni Quatro

iD slip are pretty good.

They are relatively cheap, plastic backed (at least some are) and are my main replacement for Tena. The only downside I see is that the tapes are too strong. Once they are fastened pulling it off will rip the plastic of the nappy, they do have a secondary tape though so if you need to pull it down (to use the toilet for instance) then you can do that and tape it back on once or twice depending on if you can pull the nappy down with one tape undone.

• 1 month later...

We tried the plastic backed ID Slips and felt they were good but not good enough for the cost (at least through XP). My girlfriend usually does Wellness Superio and/or Always pull-ups during the day and Bambino or Tykables at night or on the weekends. I usually wear Molicare or Abena at night. As said the ID Slips are solid, just not really for us. The Seni line is all cloth backed right? Neither one of us have really found anything cloth backed we like.

They don't really seem like Northshore's line to me. They don't have that same super compressed and hard out of the package core and don't seem nearly as thick once both are fluffed up. I guess the plastic and padding shape is somewhat similar though. Might be a "made on the same machines" situation.

• 2 weeks later...

The NSC Supreme is made in France, and is quite different from the ID-Slip, which is made in Belgium according to a label on package.

About Seni Quattro, they are great, best "cloth" disposable I know. They are much more comfortable that NSC, and more than enough for night use (for me anyways). The NSC is too bulky where it doesn't need to be, whereas the Seni is "just right", very soft, and also higher in front which is good for belly sleepers.