LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry 24/7 tapes

These are good diapers, but they might as well not bother with the blue tabs. Every single time I've used them and re-taped, the tape has come off a few minutes later.

• 2 months later...
On 7/7/2016 at 4:18 AM, DrunknFox said:

I agree! Dry 24/7 tapes suck. I used to have to use 4 pieces of Duct tape to get them taped on square.

Also, should duct tape be two words, or can it be one word? ducttape. I guess now, that looks weird. It looks like a French word. Ducttape. Duct tape it shall remain.

yea, i'm using 4 or 6 lengths of lovely white duck/duct tape on mine. of course, im also shoving

I bought a pack early last year and couldn't keep them on because of the tapes. I did duck tape them but not my thing. I feel like a diaper is supposed to do it's job and not offer any excuses for me to get out of it until it's full. I read that they fixed the problem middle of last year but have been waiting for old stock to clear out. I'd really hate to pay for a diaper that doesn't function properly. I emailed them about it but they never responded. I think I would really like them with good tapes, they seem really thick and comfortable.

• 3 weeks later...