LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry 24/7 tapes

How long ago did you purchase them? I too had always had issues with Confidry 24/7's tapes at night coming unstuck, however, I read somewhere that they updated the plastic backing and sure enough, the bags I bought last month felt a little different.

They are definitely not the best tapes around. I just use extra tape to keep them on. Although I have also heard they updated their diapers and it isn't so much a problem for newer prints of the diaper.

My last case was hit or miss from XPmedical the white outter tape liked to slide of the blue lower tape on about 50%. While I wear a small these tend to run big. And just the way they are made I have to adjust it with the front further up or I get a huge bulge due to the width. So that may be part of it as the front generally has a fold just under were I tape. I guess over time as the plastic expands some it puts alot of pull on the tape. Like was said wearing jeans it doesn't happen but at times at night it slides off and sticks to my thigh. If I catch it before it contacts my skin I can retape with just the white back to the plastic and it holds fine. I might just say heck with it and test if I just put the white tape on from the start to see what happens. Still think these are one heck of a great diaper though. I use them almost exclusively but still love my moli's too! :)

• 3 months later...
On January 23, 2016 at 3:25 AM, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

Never had a problem with the tapes. They are my preferred diaper and the only ones in my closet right now. When I order more diapers they're going to be dry 24/7s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have just received my first bag of dry 24/7, they are costly but as the saying goes you get what you pay for, i really like them, bulky when full, plastic back, i wish i could afford them every night. my first night the tape came off on one side, but after that, i did the rubbing the tape tab, like i do with the cheaper ones, and works good.

I've actually stayed away from this brand since XP started selling them. I've had nothing but trouble, tapes popping, on a few occasions the wing tore completely off the diaper, pin hole leaks and such. They are a thirsty diaper which is why i liked them in the first place but unfortunately not worth it. Every case i ordered in a 6 month time frame had an issue. My go to diaper now is the Tykables Overnight, they seem to work best for me and have the fit i need to reduce leaks.

I've had the occasional tape issue with Drys... the white part of the tape doesn't stick very well to the blue part. Really the only flaw in an otherwise excellent product, not a big enough deal to make me switch to another brand.

My problem with the 24-7s is the plastic. It sticks to my thighs as the diaper fills. Not a big deal when sitting, but I am rather active, so this is an annoyance to me. I'm moving to Senni for this reason.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, new2inc said:

My problem with the 24-7s is the plastic. It sticks to my thighs as the diaper fills. Not a big deal when sitting, but I am rather active, so this is an annoyance to me. I'm moving to Senni for this reason.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

have you tried to wear boxer briefs over the diaper?

On 1/15/2016 at 2:59 PM, Pads n Pullups said:

Two words... Duct Tape!

too tacky, try clear packaging tape, but unlike duct tape, you may need to wrap the tape all around

On 1/15/2016 at 11:59 AM, Pads n Pullups said:

Two words... Duct Tape!

I agree! Dry 24/7 tapes suck. I used to have to use 4 pieces of Duct tape to get them taped on square.

Also, should duct tape be two words, or can it be one word? ducttape. I guess now, that looks weird. It looks like a French word. Ducttape. Duct tape it shall remain.