LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stent or 12 month programme ramblings

It's something different for sure. I don't think it will (or can) replace mentally-induced incontinence via the 12 Month program or whatever. Were it not for my cathing phobia I'd try it for sure even though on most days I'm functionally Incontinent now and happy with my situation :) No wrong going either way as long as you know the risks and know what you're doing. As long as it makes you happy, why care? Just do it. And let others choose their own way too ;)

Any way that leads to a wet diaper has it's merits and drawbacks. As long as you're not hurting yourself or someone else in the process all is good.

Bettypooh

Ah, but you must believe to achieve! And I think that it is possible to mentally disconnect your bladder sphincters so that your bladder does not normally retain urine. You do that by transferring the subconscious control to the conscious, then ignoring the sphincters as long as they stay relaxed. I'm getting there by ignoring my bladder and letting it do whatever it wants without intervention. Since I'm SI, UI, and OAB that ain't hard to do- my bladder and sphincters feel a lot better like this which helps make the process easier. No more pain, no more being ready to squeeze off an unwanted flow at any moment, no more bladder spasms, and no more having to try to empty it while I pee. I am willing my bladder sphincters into non-existence B)

The hardest thing to overcome in life is yourself. Doing that is life's biggest win ;)

Bettypooh