LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper training

I've been at that point for a while I think.

When I'm not wearing my control is normal but when I do wear I can wet in practically any position, I also tend to "dribble" in between wearing. It isn't uncontrollable, but it is very, very easy to let it happen.

The only way to get there is practice. Wearing plenty and practicing peeing in whatever position you are in or wherever you are. I think the mind realises when you have a nappy on on and subconsciously says it is OK to give up some control and so makes it easier to go.

2 minutes ago, Elfking said:

I was wearing 24/7 for a couple of years about 3-4 years ago. It has been since then that I have been able to have that "switch" in my mind.

So a couple of years of 24/7? Hrm, well, I suppose I will just go along with things and see how they go. I'm not making any commitment to myself to wear unless I am in the mood. So I guess it will take longer (if ever). :)

12 minutes ago, mahleedl said:

The only way you'll become incontinent is to commit to it; be "it."

Thank you for commenting. Note though that I said specifically that I don't want to be IC. :) I am more looking for tips/pointers on becoming better diaper-trained, as it were.

c.

I'm at this point now I can do it lying down, and walking around etc without thinking while wearing but I'm not incontinent. I think it's based on you as an individual how easy it is for me it took a few months to get there but I only wore twice a week but the second that I had flipped that switch in my head the banks broke as it were. It really helped I found if you are really comfortable in safe surroundings and try not to think about it, if you kinda try to force it sometimes you're head fights you on it which makes it so much worse.

Although for the first few times I tried it while in a sorta crawl squat thing which I found easiest to begin with something about muscle memory while half asleep helped. Also, when I started doing it while walking around and stuff I had the sink running which helped me a lot. The first like 3 times I tried was really hard though, my brain just kept fighting me on it I wore one for 12 hours without peeing because it was so determined I wouldn't so the first time I gave in and sat on the toilet hoping I would but it didn't work for me but the squat like your on one in my room did.

5 hours ago, canuckistan.who said:

Thank you for commenting. Note though that I said specifically that I don't want to be IC. :) I am more looking for tips/pointers on becoming better diaper-trained, as it were.

c.

One of the most important things is to have absolute confidence that the diapers will provide protection so that you won't embarrass yourself with unexpected leaks.

• 1 month later...

The dryness of my car seat is more important to me than the dryness of my pants. I've peed while driving before and found that as long as your piece is in the down position you can wet several times without leaking and I'm talking big wettings. I don't mess with anything less than Abena L4s though. Dry24/ 7 is my diaper of choice though. I went to that terrible star wars movie with my dad and was wearing a dry24 / 7 that I had already wet twice before I left. I chugged a bottle of water after we had lunch then I went to see the movie. As soon as we got there and sat down I had to go pretty bad so I did. About 30 minutes later I had to go again so I did. At this point it was feeling pretty full. By the end of the movie I had to go again and was regretting drinking the water. My dad went to the restroom as we were leaving and was surprised when I said no. I waited by the car and was letting out small amounts about a minute at a time. This thing was soaked and I couldn't walk normally anymore. I got in the car and started driving and let out small amounts trying to relieve the pressure but my bladder seemed to fill as quickly as I let it out. I dropped him off and hauled ass home. When I got home there were no leaks, my seat was dry, and the diaper was soaked. I stayed in it to enjoy the thick wet diaper a little longer. I had another strong urge to pee while standing so I said what the hell. I let it loose and it didn't leak again although I could feel standing pee in the crotch middle of it. I started waddling back inside and that's when it finally started leaking. So wetting while seated will definitely hold up and dry24 / 7s are awesome.