LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We need your help

Bettypooh

I think it safe to say that Repaid1 has been one of the most important people on this site ever, his efforts have exceeded anyone's save for DD Himself. A few days ago his Fiance' was diagnosed with cancer and went in for a major surgery yesterday. All the test results are not complete but it may have spread, we don't know yet. I'm asking that each of you add these people to your thoughts and prayers. We need all the help we can get right now for these wonderful people during this rough time in their lives.

Bettypooh

Added Jan 11:

Thank you for the prayers and keep them coming. The power of prayer and positive thought is immense and it is much appreciated. Repaid's Fiance' will be in the hospital a few more days as they have more testing to do but right now all are doing as well as can be expected. I'll edit this post to add updates as we get the news.

Added Jan 15:

Repaid and his fiance' are back at home and all are as well considering the extensive nature of her surgery. Not all of the test results are in yet so we're still needing your positive thoughts and prayers for these great people.

Added Jan 31:

She's doing OK so far, recovering as good as can be expected. They're double-checking test results so more news if needed there when it happens. Please keep the thoughts and prayers coming!

Added Feb 1

The news we've dreaded has arrived; the cancer has spread to her lungs. Deb is going to have to do Chemo now. There is still hope and now more than ever I beg you for your prayers and positive thoughts. Ask your family and friends to join in- just say it's a friend you made online, you don't have to say where. This is a crucial time so please help.

Added Feb 20:

Deb had her first round of Chemo today and has to stay at the Hospital overnight because of a reaction to it. Repaid is a bit under the weather too but his doctor should have that under control PDQ. We can still use your thoughts and prayers and hopes- it means a lot to all of us here and it really helps so please keep 'em coming.

Added Mar 8:

Deb had her second round of the Chemo and once again there was a reaction but they were ready to deal with it this time so it wasn't as bad. Things are doing OK though- it could be worse. Please keep the thoughts and prayers coming!

Added Apr 6:

Things had seemed to be going well with the

Best wishes

Good luck!