LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Washing cloth diapers

Hey everyone.

I've just got my first cloth diapers - they're terrycloth and they're great. Very comfortable and floofy. As I've recently started bedwetting they're a godsend compared to the disposables I was wearing beforehand, which had terrible side protection.

Where they fall down is this: I was told that it is usual to store wet diapers and wash them every couple of days, and that a dry pail (simply storing them in an airtight container) will do. Well, it's 23:19 and at 22:30ish I started washing the wet diaper that I got out of at 05:00ish.

Many people rinse the diaper immediately after use, often as part of the morning clean-up (usually a shower). You can if you wish dry them either in a dryer or air-dry and store them until you have enough to make a full wash cycle practical. For me, that is 5 or 6 double diapers. each being 1 heavy and 1 light, per load. To rinse and wash, I usually use warm water. Then I do a final rinse of hot water to make sure all the soap is out and sterilize

Also as part of the clean-up I rinse my rubber panties. Getting that done quickly makes them last longer. For me, the 6-7 mil material outlasts the elastics

See my "Review" under the siggie for tips and reviews

I had that trouble, but a bit later in life than your age.

To save washing every day, get yourself another couple of pails.

Did you say "chlorine based solution" for an extended period of time? [makes a "V" with her right hand index and middle fingers and touches it to the center of her tiara in the Fairy "I do not know...[I wonder, are you sure]" gesture] Hmmm....

Would even an oxy bleach, like Snowy, be safe for soaking for an extended period of time?