LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From Vancouver

Hello all, well this forum looks great compared to some of the other abdl forums I've come across. A bit about me. I am 28 year old male from beautiful but expensive Vancouver. I have been into diapers and age play as long as I can remember. Around 3 years old I had thoughts of wanting to wear diapers again although after that and until about 7 years ago I though that I was a freak and that I was the only one that was into this. That was until I discovered all these wonderful abdl websites. It sure felt like a load came off my shoulders. My girlfriend has known about this for many years and occasionally plays mommy to me but truly is not into it at all. Most importantly she is accepting of me and that is what really matters. I am looking forward to chatting with all of you and possible meeting some of you.

Welcome. Yes there are plenty of us out here. Have fun :)

Hello all, well this forum looks great compared to some of the other abdl forums I've come across. A bit about me. I am 28 year old male from beautiful but expensive Vancouver. I have been into diapers and age play as long as I can remember. Around 3 years old I had thoughts of wanting to wear diapers again although after that and until about 7 years ago I though that I was a freak and that I was the only one that was into this. That was until I discovered all these wonderful abdl websites. It sure felt like a load came off my shoulders. My girlfriend has known about this for many years and occasionally plays mommy to me but truly is not into it at all. Most importantly she is accepting of me and that is what really matters. I am looking forward to chatting with all of you and possible meeting some of you.

Hello!

Not exactly local, i live in victoria but grew up in vancouver & visit there often. There may be an aby munch about once a month but i usually attend the bdsm munches when i am in van. I would be up to meet other abies sometime when i'm in town though.

btw: did you know babykins sells direct from the plant out by ikea? call 'em and make an apointment and you can shop in person, get to pick yer preference that way.

ewwo and welcome im brand new to this forum any way me ish 18 m and a TBDL bigbro. it all depends on how i feel but right now im feeling more of a baby so i would not say im to much of a big bro right now. any way i dont mind meeting people as long as i can get to know them first over MSN or YIM.