LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone, People or Groups East Midlands ?

Richnap7

Would be nice as isolated, it seems, to meet people, of any gender, with a love of wearing diapers in private fun time. Always and everything consensual, legal and respectful please. I hope age (well clearly over 18 !) is not an issue, as I am 60. Also a CD and panty fan. Love to chat as well, friendly and a little shy and nervous at first. Thank-Yo

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Nottingham too here! (City area).

It would be great to meet people, I tried to organise something via another thread a while ago but it became a nightmare for me, as processing all of that and the social side is difficult (autism). But still, would be good if someone else could organise it. I might even attend, if people can cope with my interesting conversational skills lol.

• 3 weeks later...

There appears to be multiple threads existent relating to persons in this area. I've been concentrating on the Nottinghamshire DL's thread as it appears to have the most recent replies. Additionally, me and another user here arranged a meeting via that thread.

• 2 months later...

I'm in the East Midlands.  Although I'm not interested in the AB thing, I'm certainly a regular DL.  I'm particularly interested in people who don't go to the toilet when they should, whether they're DL or not.