LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Voice Chat?

DailyDi

Voice Chat Poll  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in an Audio/Video Chatroom, seperate from the forum's chat room?

• Yes Audio
    • Yes Video
    • Yes Audio and Video
    • No

I would like that a lot! Though I wonder how that would work. Maybe like a private chat? I can't imagine 19 people all in the same room trying to talk at once. It would be like one of my classes and that just wouldn't work too well Xp. "NO! I WANT THE BOTTLE!" "NO ME!!" "WAHHHHHH" "COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!!"

I'm not too keen.

All voice based chats have always seemed clunky to me. Either everyone talks over everyone else or it becomes a take your turn type thing and you get certain people who hog the mic, play music through the microphone or other annoying stuff. Would need some new rules for it.

As for webcams... I am more open to them, they are useful in that sometimes seeing who you are talking to can verify they are who they say they are. Underage people and men pretending to be women would find it much harder to operate if/when they were asked to go on webcam and refused. But then you get a situation where people would feel pressured to go on cam when they don't want to. Again, there would have to be a bunch of new rules regarding what you could and could not do on webcam.

Then what happens on cam in private... I would rather not think.

Also a cam and/or voice based chat separate from the chat we already have will divide the chat room and we will go from having one chat that is active quite a bit of the time to two chats that aren't as active.

The two options I like is either having a chat with webcam integration to replace the chat we already have or create a second room but give it a niche purpose (such as for RP). Having two chats for the same purpose (general chat) but doing it in slightly different ways will just cause the room to split and then no one is happy because people they want to talk to are in the wrong room, or cliques in one room form.

From a more technical standpoint, trying to moderate a room with cams and voice chat is a lot harder since obviously it is harder to record if and when infractions occur. Would essentially need a moderator in the room 24/7 and then if there is a PM option I would worry about what people could show each other in private, and I mean that from a legal standpoint. I think a lot of people like the chat we have because the mods don't accept nonsense, PMs without permission, acting like a creep, etc... Is all dealt with so that the chat remains a nice place for those that do follow the rules. A chat that isn't fully integrated with the site, or one that is more "anything goes" would only harm what we already have. We could end up like all those other empty ABDL chats that float around the internet.

I don't mind voice chat, but I keep this part of my life quiet. I would have a hard enough time just talking to people muchless webcam. As a rule I don't webcam for anyone except family. I am too shy for it.

Actually I have been hosting a teamspeak abdl server for a while now.

It has custom ranks with cute abdl styled icons like: Ab, DL, SIssy, Plastic, Cloth, Babyfur, Stinky butt, Da big Pamp, da pacifier

It also includes custom channels for game groups and a playpen area for users to have custom private chats.

You can join here with this ip: