LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big girl or little girl.. so hard to decide

I'm curious if anyone feels like I do. When I was younger I was very much into ab/dl and never considered myself transgender. As I have gotten older I find that I'm truly a girl inside but it's so difficult to decide if and when to be a big girl or little girl. I wear diapers to bed every night but find that i'm having accidents during the day too so then I'm in pullups. But my heart also yearns for big girl fashion, style and all the wonderful benefits. Does anyone else have these feelings?

It doesn't have to be so difficult. Just follow your heart and you'll be fine. When you yearn for big girl fashions dress like a big girl with just a bit of protection. When you feel little wear a nice thick diaper and just relax. It's your life and you get to write the script.

I have to wear something all the time now but I didn't want to revert to full time diapers or pullups during the day so I bought women's incontinence panties. I got the nylon type because I love the feel of them although they have them in cotton too. They look like regular panties just with an absorbent crotch and a waterproof layer between the nylon and the absorbent layers. When I am going out and feel like wearing a diaper I just wear a diaper under my skirt or slacks.

Hugs,

Freta

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I love going to Victoria's Secret and buying the prettiest bras and panties and wearing them every day under my clothes but some nights I see those pink huggies I just know it's little girl sexy time

While I am generally content with my "big" girl feelings and feel quite comfy in my diapers or pullups, there are times where that sweet little girl just has to come out and have her way. When that happens then out come those cute little girl patterned pullups and matching plastic pants:blush:

• 2 years later...

Wearing protection under women's fashion is the best way, only super tight clothes and tiny skirts will show your little girls protection. I rarely wear panties but still wanna look big sometimes without having to remove my diaper/nappy

• 1 month later...

Hi OP,

I don't think you have to be exclusively one or the other. It can just be how you feel at the time. :)

There are times when I'm big, and times when I'm small, and I keep those parts of my life very separate, but they're both real, and they're both a necessary part of my happiness.

I hope you can find some balance too.

• 7 months later...

I go back-and-forth between being Sweet Baby Linda and being big girl total slut.  It all depends on how I feel when I wake up in the morning. 

Some days I feel total sissy and will wear cloth diapers with plastic panties under my little ruffled pink sissy dress and have little pink satin  bows pinned in my hair. I just want to spend the day in my nursery  being bottle-fed warm formula, or the best of all--nursing from my wife (mommy).  When 'feeding time' is done, I love  pooping, peeing and making the best diaper of all, which is a diaper filled with hot slippery cum to mix with my big poopy.  I love to coo and giggle and waddle or crawl around in my hot slippery and quite heavy diaper, which by then hangs totally below the bottom of my dress.

On other days (mostly windy days), I feel total slutty exhibitionist and will wear my 4-inch patent leather stilettos and my trademark 12 inch white pleated mini-skirt which 'billows out' in the slightest little breeze.  I love to show off my pretty panties on windy days while drawing lots of wolf whistles from strangers of all genders.  On those days I become addicted to flirting and/or being flirted with, and of course all the wolf whistles that go with that.