LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It happened again - open

babyve

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah parted her lips to speak but quickly closed them again when she realised Ralph had more to say. She shook her head to his words, "I drink water." She replied pathetically, as if that was really the problem here. "And I don't need diapers, there's definitely another solution because, well, I've been to the doctors and been tested but they can't find anything wrong with me, they say it's probably

Sarah didn't know where to begin, did she tell Ralph that she wanted him to take care of her, or did she carry on as she was going? She took a deep breath, "It's stress, she admitted, "I'm struggling with adult life, I just wish I could go back to being a little kid again, if only temporarily." She watched Ralph prepare breakfast from her seat at the table. "I guess that's pretty much it." Sarah wasn't usually one to share her personal thoughts, but she felt better for sharing them with Ralph.

Sarah didn't want to stay in her wet pjs anymore and frowned when Ralph said she would have to wait. She really did feel like a little girl as she sat in her wet pjs being spoken to like a child. She was new to it all as well and couldn't really think of an answer for the rules. "I don't know, make it up as we go then," She replied, clueless as to how this would play out and whether it would help with her bed wetting problem.

She stood up the moment Ralph found time to change her and followed him up the stairs. She instinctively went to remove her own clothes but stopped when he said he would do it. It felt strange, having her boyfriend remove her clothes for her in a helpless way rather than passionate. He was certainly a natural at making her feel not at all like a woman, but she had asked for this, right?

"Oh," She wasn't sure how to react to her boyfriend not wanting to have sex with her, she blushed, "Well it's just temporary, Ralph, I mean

Ralph frowned when she said it was just a private thing.

"Of course it's private between you and me, but honey, to tell the truth, I've been wanting to protect you for a long time because I think that going to a place where you pull your pants down in public makes a girl very vulnerable and is more likely to have problems happen to them.

Sarah looked confused, she wasn't sure what Ralph was getting at. "I wasn't planning on pulling my pants down in public," She snorted, trying to figure out whether she misunderstood what he was saying or not. "I like it when you protect me though."

Even though she was perfectly capable, she let him help into the tub before sitting down in the lukewarm water. The water was at a lower temperature than she usually set it when running herself a bath, but put that

She had no idea he worried about her when she used the public bathroom, "I'll try hold it if it makes you feel better." It was a two way street, he had certain needs as well.

She nodded when he said she was his baby girl for two months, it was a long time but she was sure he's let her grow up earlier if she wanted to. Maybe she wouldn't, she had no idea. She playfully splashed him with some of the bath water and giggled, she was just having a bit of fun.